Chapter 30

"Oh by the way! I'll ask you a wish now." Chaeng immediately changed the topic.

"What is it?"

"Well, I've been thinking. You said before that after the exams, we'll do whatever I want to do right?"

"Yeah, so what would you like to do?"

"I want to go to the amusement park, with you."

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 30]

"Why at an amusement park? You know I have fear of heights right? I won't be able to ride with you."

"Just trust me on this."

"But you'll not enjoy. It's better if you go with someone—"

Chaeng held her hand and looked at her with puppy eyes. "Please?"

"But—"

"Please, come to the amusement park with me. Chaeyoung wants to play." She said it in a cute voice, doing her aegyo while blinking her eyes fast.

Mina was dumbfounded for a moment. Then after a few seconds she laughed so hard.

"Yah!! I don't usually do aegyo you know. I put effort on it and you just laughed at me? Pfft." Chaeng sulked and crossed her arms.

Mina is still laughing. "Omo, I didn't know you can be that cute." Chaeng looked away, pouting. "Okay okay I won't laugh anymore. But show me that aegyo again one more time."

"Shiro!"

"Cmon, just one more. I'll come with you if you do it again. Eiii cmon now, who wants to play?" Mina teased and poked Chaeng on the shoulder.

Chaeng smiled then suddenly turned to her cute expression. "Naega!" Again, she said it with a baby voice while crinkling her nose, narrowed her eyes, and pointed to herself.

"Aigoo! Kyeopta!" Mina pinched her cheeks.

"Aaaaaw.." Chaeng complained.

"Urgh!! You're so cute. Gurae, let's go since little Chaeyoung wants to play." She chuckled. "But I tell you, I can only do kid's ride."

"Yay!!!" Chaeng jumped excitedly then grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her to go upstairs. "Cmon let's change clothes so we can go."

They dressed warmly since the weather is cold, pants, sweatshirt and coat. Chaeng smiled as Mina put on the scarf she gave before. "You still use that?" .

Mina nodded. "Yeah of course. It's one of my favorite." She smiled.

Chaeng put on a scarf as well and a bonnet. Then they went and rode a bus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour ride, they reached their destination, Everland.

They got off the bus and Chaeng looks so excited. "Woah. It's been years since the last time I came here. Have you been here before?"

"Nope, it's the first time for me." Mina replied.

"Really? This turned out well then, we can both enjoy this. And by the way, another thing. I want you to forget everything. All the problems and worries you have, leave it here outside. I just want us to enjoy today okay?" Then Chaeng grabbed Mina's hand and started walking faster. "Cmon let's go!!"

(Here's a map so you can tour with them *winks)