Milkshake

(Updated version: 2018 November)

(Word count: Before - 568 After -1001 )

It was a sunny mid-afternoon. I was making ice cold Milkshakes within my kitchen, Bendy and Boris watching as I poured the milk into three cups. Loki walked around my feet, meowing for some of the white moo juice. 

"Y/n, what is a milkshake?" Asked Bendy, his eyes glued to my hands while I poured in each flavoring for each... person/wolf/demon. Boris nodded with agreement.

"A cold drink made of milk, a sweet flavoring such as fruit or chocolate, and typically ice cream, whisked until it is frothy, also, you're watching me make them, why on earth did you ask?" I say while shaking the container on my hands, my eyes slightly trailing to his quickly before looking back down at the container. The milk starts to froth, mixing with the flavoring.

"Cool, and I mean... I knew that.." He stumbled over his words. Boris snickered and nudged his side with a grin on his muzzle. Bendy glared at him before looking back at me. I sigh and laugh, pouring the now fluffy flavored milk into three cups. I hand one to each to them. 

"Thanks Y/n!" They say together. 

I then lean on the counter as I watch them take a sip. Boris hums with joy and gulps the rest of it down, where as Bendy's eyes burst open. I frown. But that was soon replaced with a smile as Bendy lowers the cup to reveal a milk mustache. I giggle slightly as Bendy then gulps the rest down, making sure he licked every drop. When he placed the cup down, he stared at me with the hugest smile I ever saw.

"Did you guys like it," I ask.

"Did I like it? Ha! I loved it," he says jumping from his seat into my arms. I only get a quick minute to recover so we both don't fall over. 

"I loved it!" Boris happily says, placing his now empty mug onto the counter.

"I can tell," I say pointing to his milky mustache. He smiles and licks his lips. Boris laughs.

"Can I have another," the wolf asks. 

I smile and kiss Bendy's forehead. "I'm glad you guys did, and sure, let me just put the demon down and make you some more."

"But I don't wanna go away!" Bendy whines, going dead limp in my arms.

"I'm not gonna make you one then," I hum, struggling to hold onto him. He suddenly bounces up and smiles and kisses my mouth. He tastes like chocolate. He breaks the kiss and jumps off onto the counter and down onto his chair with his fingers linked and his head resting upon his hands. Boris only rolls his eyes.

"Y/n why do I feel so... hyper," he says as he slightly jitters from excitement. Boris leans away slightly, knowing what was coming.

"That, my friend, is called a sugar rush," I say pressing his nose. The demon goes cross eyed and then looks at me and smiles. I grab the milk container and pour some into the shaker and pour the flavor in. 

"So, your gonna have a handful," he says.

"When don't I," I reply. Boris snickers, but Bendy is on so much of a sugar high, he doesn't care. I slowly lower the milk shaker and sigh.

"I have a bad feeling about giving you more of this stuff if only one makes you go all sugar high," I hum, placing it in the fridge behind me. Boris shrugs but the demon whines in complaint.

"But I want more!" He jumps from the stool, past me and to the fridge, opening it, grabbing the milk shake I only just made and downed the whole lot.

"Bendy I don't you should do that you gonna get a..."  I tried to tell him but he shushes me with a flick of his hand. Boris slowly gets up and hides behind me.  I look at him with a quick glance and then back to the demon. 

"I'm a cartoon y/n, I can't get stomach pains," he says as he takes yet another milkshake from the fridge. He pulls the lid of and drowns all that one too. He throws it to the floor and goes to turn back to the fridge for another, but he pauses. The wolf behind me whimpers. I wince as I see Bendy's face crumble in pain.

"YYYYY/NNNNNNN," he cries out and holds his stomach and falls to the ground.

"I warned you," as I walk over and pick him up. 

"It hurts," he says, slouching over. I lift his head and rest my hand on it. "I'm sure if you go sleep, it'll go away."

"It hurts though," He goes dead weight within my arms again. I sighs and walk into the lounge room and place him the couch and leave him there, walking back to the kitchen and make another for Boris, as to which I promised him before the ink demon went a bit weird. 

"Sorry bout that," I say grabbing the last one from the fridge and passing it to Boris, looking at the lounge. Bendy was gone. 

"Bendy!?" 

"Boo I'm down here, and I'm hungry and I need something to eat," He says really quickly. Sugar rush. 

"I'ma just take this somewhere else," and with that Boris fled the scene. Bendy sat at my feet, happily smiling at me. 

"Your already on a major sugar high, don't think it'd be a good idea to give you more food," I hum, walking to the couch. Bendy followed. (he raced to the couch really).

"I'm fine!" he jumped up and down on the plush seat. 

"No, you just need to rest," I laugh. He sighs and sits down, still sightly jittery. 

"How's bout that stomach by the way," I hum, sitting down next to him. 

"Already gone," he says smiling, looking towards me.  After a minute he groans again.

"Maybe not," I says smiling.

"Maybe not," he repeats sadly and lays down.