Trick or more Tricks

(Halloween special)

"Come on Bendy, you're the only one not ready," I shout from the door. Today is Halloween and I decided that I would take the guys (and girl) for trick or treating. Since they fit in well with the way they look, I decided why not. And they said they definitely wanted to.

"Okay I'm coming," Bendy called from upstairs. Boris and Alice were busy talking with Sammy. I was dressed as a dragon. Blue scales the faded into purple. The wings went out from my shoulder blades. I wore a headband that had scales that matched the outfit. The tail stuck out slightly, not enough to get in the way.

Bendy came running down the stairs and almost tripped on the last step.

"Ready," he said, trying to pretend he didn't just fall. He stifled a laugh and opened the door. They raced out, even before I could open the door fully. Well they did, except for Sammy. He stood by my side and waited for me to go out first. He didn't want to do this but I forced him to. To get out of that smelly basement. Though he refuses he came anyway.

They race to the front door and Boris knocks before the others could. It rings twice before a elderly woman steps out with a bowl filled with candy.

"Trick or treat," Alice, Boris and Bendy shouted. Sammy just stood by my side and grumbled under his breathe. He had his hands in his pockets of the overalls he was wearing.

"Oh, this is so sweet, the whole family here, including the father, so sweet," said the old woman. Bendy stiffened and Sammy stifled a laugh. The woman had referred to Sammy as my husband and Bendy and the others were our children.

"Actually I'm...."

"You kids deserve the best candy this year," the woman said placing a handful in each of their bags. Bendy simply grumbled at the fact that the woman had cut him off. Boris tail wagged happily as the door closed

"Y/n we got candy," he said happily. Alice nodded.

"And I was called a child again," hissed Bendy. He was a foot taller than me so I don't see why. Probably looked like the older brother.

"Aw at least she sees through our disguises." Says Alice as they walked down to the next house.

"I guess," Bendy grumbled.

The next house was a two story. It had pumpkins in all the windows and skeletons hanging from the door. This time, Boris knocked. A woman in her early thirties opened the door.

"Trick or treat," screamed Boris and Alice, Bendy simply stood next to me as did Sammy.

"Aww your costumes are Devine," she said pulling a bowl from next to her.

"Thanks miss," Alice said.

"Here you go lovelies." She said handing them toothpaste. I laughed and Bendy stifled a giggle. Sammy smirked.

"T...Thanks miss," Boris faking a smile.

"Anything for such a beautiful family." She said closing the door.

"We must be quite a family to get toothpaste," Said Bendy as we walked away.

"She must have been a dentist," I say. Sammy walked ahead and Bois and Alice running to catch up. Bendy stayed next to me grumbling. I sigh and grab his shoulders so he gives me his full attention.

"Um hey," he said simply.

"Bendy you do know I have eyes for you and you only, so don't worry about me thinking I would go out with Sammy," I softly. His eyes gleam for a minute before he nods.

"Yeah it's just, I felt left out," he said looking down.

"And I would never let that happen," I said placing a kiss on his cheek. Bendy beamed before he skipped after the others. I smiled and followed.

Time skip

About an hour later, we headed home. All in all it was a pretty good night. Bendy got super hyper after I talked to him. Boris and Alice asked why but I pretend to think it was the candy. They all skipped ahead, (Not Sammy) one our way home.

"Thanks for doing this Sammy," I say, lightly punching his arm. He laughed slightly.

"Well I did need to get out of that smelly basement," he said. I laughed. By the time we got home, Bendy and the others were so worn out, that they could barely walk. Once in bed I headed up stairs. I took of my costume and got into my f/c pyjamas.

Barley getting any time to get into bed, there was a knock at the door. Sighing I get up and open the door to see a sad looking Boris and a tired looking Bendy.

"Hey guys, are you okay?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"I.... I had a nightmare," Boris said, his ears drooping.

"Aw okay, come you," I said opening my arms. He gladly took the hug. Bendy pouted.

"And what's wrong with you," I ask him as I walk Boris over to my bed.

"I um....." I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Don't worry, its okay come here," I say gently. Bendy gives an understanding smile and walks over hoping onto the bed next to me and wrapping an arm around me. Boris laid next to me, wrapping his tail around us. Smiling, I leaned my head on Bendy's shoulder.

Before I could even close my eyes, another knock at the door.

"Come in," I say tiredly.

Alice walks in and has a sleepy look in her eyes.

"May I sleep with you guys," she asked.

"Sure," I say smiling and patting the bed in front of me. She smiles and lays down in front of me and I place the blankets over us all. Boris purrs happily as I scratch behind his ears, Alice smiles as she falls asleep and Bendy, well he purrs slightly in my ear as I hug him with my free arm. I smile and close my eyes.

"Happy Halloween guys," I say yawning.

"Happy Halloween Y/n," they say together. About fiveminutes later we fall asleep, dreaming of ghosts, skeletons and candy    

Happy Halloween every body, i hope you enjoy your day and have a absolutely spooky day. ^_^