Happy birthday

(Edited March 2019)
(Word Count: Before: 345 After: 1174)

After a tiresome night if planning, which I will add was lead late into the night. Everyone went to bed, falling asleep almost straight away, that is, except you.

You paced around your room, trying to figure out what to give to a very special someone for their birthday, which happened to be tomorrow. How unprepared.

You continued to pace around your room, the bed to your left shifted slightly as a certain ink demon mumbled in his sleep. Being that he liked to sneak into your room to sleep there, there wasn't really anyway to keep him out.

You sighed and went to sit on the bed, rubbing your eyes and holding your arms in a crossed fashion. Then an idea struck you. Quickly getting your plan into action, you continued to work into the night.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

You mumbled in your sleep, humming slightly as your dream flew through your mind. Suddenly however, someone decided to ruin the moment.

"Wake up y/n! Why are ya sleeping now!? We have stuff t' do!"

You mumbled a weird ass made up word and looked to your right, Bendy shaking your shoulder caught your eyes.

"What's so important that you had to wake me?" You winced as the sun shone through the windows behind the demon and right into your eyes.

"Boris's birthday dumbass!"

Your whole body went into shock mode and you leapt from the table you had fallen asleep on. You rushed to the small wardrobe in the side of the room and pulled and outfit out that you had picked the day before.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?!" You screeched as you left the room and down towards the bathroom. Bendy rolled his eyes smiling, you could be so disorganised sometimes.

After changing quickly, you went off to see how the other two, Alice and Sammy, happened to be doing. Both were standing in the lounge, gifts in front of them.

"You guys ready?"

"We have been for ages, but you aren't," Sammy smirked, pointing to you head. You looked over to the mirror in the other room and groaned. Your hair looked like a bird had decided to make a nest of it.

"I'll fix it for ya dear," Alice hummed, grabbing a brush out of seemingly no where and walked over to you, pulling your hair softly in her hands.

"Thanks Alice, everything else ready?" Both Sammy and Alice nodded.

"We dealt with it while ya took a few extra z's toots, don't think I didn't notice ya pacing round' ya room late last night," Bendy said, catching your attention. He was walking down the stairs, fiddling with his bow.

"We were just waiting for you,"

"Alright, as soon as my hair is back to normal, we'll go to Boris's room."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

The three of you walked up the stairs, all each of you holding gifts in your hands. You walked up to the wolf's door, you opened to door slowly and saw Boris was still, somehow, still asleep.

"Happy birthday Boris!" You yell in the wolf's face. He quickly jumps up at looks at you in surprise. He smiles, seeing the gifts in your hands and rubs the sleep crusties from his eyes and moves over so you and Bendy can sit by him.

"Thanks guys!" he says happily. Bendy, Alice and Sammy each wish him a happy birthday as well, each either giving him a hug or patting his shoulder.  Boris sat up in bed and smiled showing gleaming teeth.

"Did you sleep well?" Bendy asked, moving behind you and squishing into the space between me and the wolf, pushing me to the side.

"Sure did bud," Boris laughed, wrapping an arm around the demons shoulders. Bendy chuckled before hand the wolf his gift.

"Happy birthday bud," the demon said, hugging his friend again. Boris takes with gift with care and sets it on his lap. He then rips the paper surrounding the gift to shreads, tossing most of it to the floor. Inside was a small charm, the charm itself was all back, but held the forms of Boris, Bendy and Alice.

The charm hung around the neck of a wolf plush, one with blue fur that blended down into a grey. Boris smiles and held the charm in his paw.

"Thanks Bendy," he said, hugging his friend in a bone crushing hug. Bendy only just managed a weak reply. Sammy handed his gift over next, well two to be exact. One was Boris already knew (because both he and Sammy picked it out). The gift was a gleaming clarinet, one that seemed to make it own sound even if you just touched it.

The other was a mystery, for at least a minute. Again tearing at the paper, Boris tore the paper barrier away from a small plush, which was in the shape of a sheep. The sheep had a weird ass face on it, one that Boris couldn't really place and the lil sheep had a lil pink tutu on its waist.

Boris awed and have the retired music director a hug as well, making Bendy fall sideways for he had been leaning in the wolf.

"Thanks Sam," he said happily. The man nodded in agreement smiling slightly. Next was Alice and her gift seemed to sparkle (too much glitter, in reality, you probably shouldn't have told her what glitter was).

The ink wolf's eyes gleamed at the light and tore the paper more carefully then before. Within it was three books, each explaining something about sheep (Boris's fav animal if you hadn't noticed XD)

"Thanks Alice! This is amazing! Thanks all of you!" You realised You had nothing in your hands, and squealed

"I'll be right back!" With that you raced out of the room right into yours. You grabbed a small price of paper and quickly placed in a gram off to the right of the table, and put a little back bow on the corner. With a small nod of approval, you then raced back into the waiting wolf's room.

"I'm so sorry, but here you go bud! Happy birthday Boris," you mumbled, handing him the frame with a faint smile, panting slightly from the small quick run. Boris nodded happily, and looked down at the picture in the frame.

He chuckled and smiled up towards you, standing up and crying, hugging you tightly. He was once again at the verge of tears.

"I'll treasure it forever," he says happily. It's a drawing you had made the night before, if both you and the toons. The image had been drawn from a picture you had taken a few weeks prior. He pins it on the wall as soon as he lets you go from his bear like hug.

"Thanks for the best day ever," he said turning back to us.

I redrew it! Yay! I hope this is so much better the one before, I certainly think so

I redrew it! Yay! I hope this is so much better the one before, I certainly think so. XD hope you like this edited version.