Sammy Time

(Updated version: February 2019)

(Word count: Before - 440 After - 958)

Thanks to subgic for the request!

Sunny Monday, afternoon. Sitting on the table within the kitchen, I took a sip of my drink, staring at my phone, sometimes swiping on the screen. I took a sip of my drink when Sammy entered the kitchen. I looked up as he sauntered into the room.

"Hey Sammy," I say as the music director makes his once in a life time appearance. He walked to the table I'm sitting at, taking a biscuit I had in front of me. I glared as he took it and put it into he mouth.

"Hey Y/n," he says blandly as he then heads to the fridge to grab a drink. He pulls a small bottle and walks back the way he came in.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he heads towards the basement door. I close my phone and stand up, ready to walk over to him.

"I'm fine," he says as he shuts the door. I stare at the door for a moment before I turn away., sitting in the chair again. I thought for a moment before I gained a brilliant idea.

. . . . . .

"Sammy!" I knocked on the basement door, practically smashing my fist into it, trying to get the directors attention. I wait a minute before slamming on the door again and calling out the directors name. Did I tell you that I'm a impatient person.

"Coming," I hear his voice drift from the basement. The door opens and Sammy appears. His mask isn't on, so his face is bare, exposing his features. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Oh, hey Y/n," he says leaning on the doorframe. I smile a reply before turning slightly serious. I hoped this works.

"Wanna play a game?," I say shoving a twister box in front of me. He looks at me to the box. He raises an eyebrow? And looked back at me.

"I think you need more players." He said, slightly pointing to the box.

"Bendy and Boris said they'll play," I said smiling. Sammy smirks (smiles? I can't tell) he then taps the box.

"I'll play on one condition," he says, looking down the hall to see if the others are around. No one but him and I are here. Okay odd.

"Name away," I say without really thinking. Not that it really mattered.

"Tell Bendy not to cheat alright? It drives me crazy," he said shoving his hand into the twister game, sending the box back into me. I make a soft hiss sound as the box collided into my stomach. He looked guilty for a minute but then frowned.

"Heh, heh, sure," I say, taking a deep breath. Whenever we play Twister, Bendy will kick out his legs or his tail will trip someone over and make the other players fall, then say he was stretching or blame it on someone else. Every time.

"Fine, I'll play," he said, standing up again. Now I could tell he was smirking. Plan successfully done.

"I'll tell the others," I say smiling, I turn on my heel and head towards the living room. I hear the basement door shut and out of the corner of my eye I can see Sammy following.

I walk into the living room and see Bendy and Boris sitting on the floor waiting floor us.

"Hey guys, Sammy is going to be playing with us," I say as I place the box on the floor and set it up. Bendy stretches out his hands and smiles.

"Prepare to be beaten by the best demon ever," he says.

"In your dreams," Boris shoots back, smiling.

"Okay guys calm down," I say giggling. I hand Boris the spinner.

"Is it okay if you start with the spinner," I say.

"Sure," he says smiling, his tail wagging.

Bendy, Sammy and I stand on one side of the mat. I lean over to Bendy.

"No cheating," I hiss into his ear so he knows I mean it. Then I give him a peck on the cheek. He sighs, nodding.

Boris then starts the game. About half an hour later, and Sammy is sitting on the couch after losing, and Bendy as well as I are going. Both our hands are on green and both feet are on blue.

"Left foot on red," Boris says getting way too excited. I move my foot but end up falling, tripping Bendy in the process. I feel onto my back and Bendy falls on top of me. His head thwaks into mine and ends up with him whining.

He rolls away but smashes into the table by the couch and drenched himself in water, from a cup I had placed there earlier. The cup lands on one of his horns and water drips down his body. I cover my mouth to hold in my giggles and Boris gasped.

Eyes wide with shock, Bendy looks at us all. He can clearly tell I'm trying not to laugh my head off, and Boris is trying to avoid eye contact.

And Sammy? Why Sammy did something he rarely does.

Sammy laughed.

Not just a giggle or a snicker. He was laughing so hard he fell off the chair. Bendy rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

(I would have said the back of his neck, but um..)

Alice walked in with a mug of tea. She saw Boris cough awkwardly, Sammy on the ground laughing, and Bendy and I sitting on the floor, as I laughed, the demon pouting with embarrassment.

"Okay, what I miss?" she asked.

(Hope you enjoyed that! Not really much of a change, see you in the next chapter)