Lemon

"Guys, I'm back," I say as I shut the door with my foot. I hear the tv blaring from the living room. I walk past and see Alice.

"Welcome back from the shopping trip," she said, her eyes not leaving the screen.

I walk into the kitchen and Bendy is sitting on the chair at the table. His tail wagged slightly when he saw me come in.

I placed the bags on the table and the closest one to Bendy, he tipped over and rampaged through it, it happened to be the bag filled with fruit and vegetables. He pulled out an apple but put it back down, he did the same for a pear, grapes and a bunch of bananas. Then he pulled out a lemon.

"I've never eaten a lemon before," he said. "and I always wondered what they tasted like," he continued, and before I could stop him, he ate the lemon, skin, seeds and all. Boris came in at that exact moment.

"Wait for it," I said with a sigh. Boris started to giggle. Big goofball.

"It doesn't taste like anything," Bendy said confused.

"And.."

Bendy screamed.

"What is this, This taste in my mouth," Bendy continued to screech. I heard Alice stomp upstairs.

"That's called think first eat later," Boris giggled.

Bendy rushes to the sink and fills his mouth with water the spits it out. He does this ten times before he realises it's not working.

"It won't go away," he screamed. I roll my eyes and grab the first fruit closest to me, which happened to be a strawberry. I shoved into Bendy's mouth and then slapped him. He swallowed the strawberry and the rubbed the place I slapped him.

"Ow what the hell was that for," he whined.

"At least the taste is gone, right?" I asked.

"Your right," Bendy said slouching onto the chair.

"I get the strawberry but why'd ya slap him?" asks Boris as I go to leave the room.

"For eating the lemon in the first place," I sigh snickering.

"Oh and it's known as sour by the way," I say turning to back. I then rush out of the room before Bendy can say how I should of told him that before he ate the lemon.

(Wreckedddddddddddddddd i know what ya'll were thinking, you dirty sinners ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).)