Happy Birthday - Part 2

(Alice)

I placed the pancakes on the table and sighed in bliss as the delicious smell hit my nose. Bendy, Boris and Sammy were already at the table. Bendy and Sammy were talking. It took forever to get them to talk, after the whole, sacrifice thing. Anyway, they were talking about which was better black or white. (Not being resist they are fringing black and white cartoons, leave me be)

Boris starred at the pancakes, his mouth watering and his tail wagging a hundred miles an hour. I laughed and pointed at him.

"No eating them yet okay," I say. Boris whimpers before he nods sadly. I lean over and give him a hug.

"I could never stay mad at you," I say happily. Boris nods his head and hugs me back.

"I know that Y/n," he says as I sit down at the table too.

"Hey Y/n which is better, Black or white?" Bendy asks, twisting so he can look me in the eyes. Sammy leans over so I can see him and holds up a piece of white paper and points to it, nodding.

"Hmm, I prefer blue," I say softly, trying not to giggle as Bendy makes his annoyed face.

"That's not one of the colours that I asked, Y/n," he says. Sammy sighs and places the piece of white paper on Bendy's horns, so that now he has paper stuck to his horns. Bendy shakes his head, but the paper doesn't come off. He shakes he's head more, to the point where he is shaking so much he falls backwards off the chair. I burst out laughing.

Sammy and Boris stifle their giggles. I hear a laugh from the stairs. Bendy tilts his head backwards, to see Alice standing there and laughing. I get up and walk over to give the angle a hug.

"Happy birthday Alice," I say as she hugs back. Bendy, Boris and Sammy say it after me.

"Are you ready for an amazing pancake breakfast and a lovely girl's day out and a movie night," I say happily walking her to the table.

"Oh, I simply can't wait," she says. A soon as she sits and we sing happy birthday, everyone digs in, so that there is only one pancake left. I don't eat any because the toons always get to it first. I let Bendy take it and I eat my piece of toast with (spread).

"You sure you don't want any," Bendy says with his mouth full. I wince.

"Not unless you make them for me," I say. He swallow the food in his mouth before he answers me.

"I'm not a good cooker, you know that," he says, stuffing his face with more food.

After breakfast, Alice and I got ready for our day out. I waited at the door as Bendy hugged me as though it was the last time he would see me.

"Are you sure I can't come, ya know, to protect ya toots?" he says softly.

"Bendy, I'll be fine, Alice will be there and it's just to the beach and mall and back." I say hugging him.

"But I really..."

"Bendy, it's just me and Alice, because you usually go with me hun," I say interrupting him. He sighs and then nods.

"Fine but for you," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you," I say smiling.

"I'm ready Y/n," Alice said walking towards me. She wore a long black dress that stopped at her ankles. She wore flats and had a bland black headband. Her hair was just puffy enough to hide her horns. The headband made sure that the halo on her head was connected to the head band.

Bendy hugged me quickly again and rushed off into the living room with Boris.

"What was that about," she asked as I opened the door and she walked out.

"Just Bendy being Bendy," I say hopping in my car. Alice nodded as she got in too.

About an hour later, I watched as Alice stared in awe at the setting sun. I walked next to her and watched as she continued to stare.

"Thanks for doing this with me." She says softly.

"You are very welcome," I answer.

"This has been the best day ever," she says. She plays with the necklace I got for her special day. The sun dipped under the waves and left us in darkness.

"Come one, we better get home," I say walking back to the car. She nodded and hopped into the car. It took about half an hour of driving I got home. It was 9:00pm. As Alice and I got out the car, a bat flew overhead. I open the door and not even a minute I was straggled in a bone crushing hug, the force was so much that I feel backwards.

"He.... llo..... Bendy," I say trying to breathe.

"Why were you gone so long, I though you got hurt or you were taken and I would never see you again or or, or," he starts to mumble into my hair.

"Bendy I'm fine see I'm right here," I say hugging back.

"Im gonna go, thanks for today Y/n," she says walking around me and Bendy.

"You're welcome," I yell out to her.

"I missed you so much Darlin'," he said still not letting go.

"Bendy I was gone for an hour and a half." I say softly.

"I still missed ya," he said standing and yet still not letting go.

"Where's Boris and Sammy," I say.

"In bed," he says.

"Um, okay," I say.

"Bendy please let go I need to breathe." I say letting go. He blushes and lets go, but holds my hand and leads me to the couch.

"Bendy please I'm still dressed in my good clothes as he sits on the couch and pulls me to sit on his lap.

"I don't see how that matters." He says. He gently kisses me. I smile into the kiss. Bendy pulls away to pull me into a hug.

"I love you hun," I say softly.

"I love you too," he said.

"They are so cute aren't they," Alice said peeping from the kitchen.

"I know right just absolutely adorable," Boris says happily.

"Yeah," Alice says dreamily.

"Happy birthday Alice," Boris said to her.

"Thanks Boris,' she said. She looked back at the couch and Y/n and Bendy were gone.

"Boris, there gone," Alice said looking around.

Boris looks around.

"Boo!" Bendy screamed from behind them. They screamed and hugged each other in fear. Bendy had ink running down his face, making him look terrifying.

"Aww cute," I say walking up to Bendy, who had turned back to normal and was laughing so hard that he had to place an arm around my shoulder.

"Not funny," Alice says getting up.

"SHUT UP!" Sammy yelled from the basement.

All of us shrugged before we all started laughing. We did a big group hug and continued to laugh.

"Happy birthday Alice," Bendy, Boris and I say.

"Thanks guys,"