A Stormy Movie Night

(Halloween special)

'And beware the bloody doll with no face,' said a man on the TV. I sat wide eyes on the couch watching in horror as the women shook her head in disagreement. I'm not one for horror movies, so this was terrifying. I surprised Bendy convinced me to do this. On the seat to my left, sat Alice, on the right was Boris. The couch I was sitting on, Bendy was next to me and so was Sammy. I sat in the middle.

I was so scared I couldn't look away.

'Why would I worry Mr Red, it's only a toy,' said the female.

'It's more then I toy dear it's a,' Mr Red never got to finished because he got stabbed from behind, and fell limply onto the girl. She screamed as she saw the doll standing there with a knife in one hand, a club in the other. I screamed and face planted into Bendy's side. He laughed and wrapped his arm around me. He used his other hand to rub my head softly.

"It's just a movie y/n," he said quietly not to disturb the others watching the movie. Last time he did, Alice hit him in the head with a cushion. It didn't end well....

"Easy for you to say, you're a demon, nothing can scare you easily," I say, my voice muffled from me squishing my face into his side.

I heard the female scream and I pushed myself closer to Bendy. I heard Boris whimper. Poor thing.

"I may be a demon, but I can get scared, so don't feel so bad," he said into my ear. I felt slightly better, but as soon as the girl screamed again, I felt bad again instantly.

"But ya love me," he said, smirking. I rolled my eyes, which was the worst decision in my life. I caught the screen and now I couldn't look away. The girl slowly looked around as the doll with now face was coming from behind her. I stared in horror as the camera zoomed up at the doll, and suddenly she jumped, screeching towards the screen.

BANG!

A sound of thunder sounded and a burst of lightening shone through the window. The lights flickered and then turned off. I screamed again and hugged the closest thing to me. It tensed up so I assumed it was Bendy.

"I'll fix it,' came Alice angels voice in the darkness. I could practically hear her roll her eyes. It's an expression. I heard the patter of feet, telling me that she left the room to fix the light. I heard Boris whimper again.

BANG!

I shoved myself closer to Bendy. But there was another scream. It was high pitched. I didn't think much of it. A hand (which I assumed was Bendy's) slowly reached over and rubbed my arm to make me feel better. It felt as though he had before.

I heard Bendy whimper this time. He seemed further than before. I snuggled deeper into Bendy. He seemed to breathing for a minute.

BANG!

I screamed and there was another high-pitched scream, which seemed closer.

"Fixed," shouted out Alice. The lights turned on and the TV was showing the rolling credits of the movie.

I looked around. Boris was on the couch and was whimpering and was holding his tail across him in terror. Bendy was next to me and he was slightly shaken. Wait. If Bendy was there then...

I looked up and could see Sammy looking down at me. I shrieked and fell to the floor. Sammy looked at me and smirked.

"Look I know I not the best looking, but I ain't ugly," he said still smirking. I giggled. But I was still shaken.

I look behind them and see Alice sneaking back up on them. That was Bendy and Sammy. They were so distracted on me that they didn't see her. She went behind and whispered in their ears. I don't what she said but Sammy and Bendy screamed. Sammy did the high-pitched scream from before. I laughed, so did Bendy. Sammy blushed.

"It happens when I'm nervous," he said weakly.

Alice, Boris, Bendy and I just kept laughing.