Surprise special #1

Hey guys! Bet you weren't expecting this huh. Well I've gotten so many nice comments about this story and I had some spare story ideas, so I'm writing it here. SURPRISE!!

I held my head in pain. It felt like someone was smashing a hammer against it. I lay back further into the couch, hoping to relax. No one was in the lounge room at the moment. It was late at night and I couldn't sleep. The tv played a music video, dull and quiet. I groaned as the headache got worse. I lifted the chair, so that I could lay down more.

"Y/n?"

I looked towards the stairs quickly, and saw a tired demon, looking at me with confusion and worry. I held my head as I gave him a small smile.

"Hey Bendy, did I wake you?" I asked softly, laying back down. He trudged over to my side at sat down, resting his head back against the couch. His eyes were closed as he answered.

"No, I couldn't sleep," He whispered. "That and I saw the lounge light on."

"You didn't have to come down," I say.

"Nah I don't mind," he said, lifting his head and looked at me, a hint of a smile at his lips. I nod before laying down again. I groan again and squirm on the couch.

"Are you okay?" the demon sat up quickly, starring at my form.

"Yeah, just a head ache," I said sitting up, placing my head in my hands.

"Can't you take some medicine?"

"I did before, I can't take anymore for a few hours," I said. Bendy looked down before prancing up from the couch and ran from the room. I watched him through my hands. He came back a minute later with a blanket and a whole bunch of pillows.

"This should help, get up," he instructed. I got up off the couch and sat on the floor as I watched him set the pillows across the seat, placing them down and fluffing them up. He pointed to the couch and I got back up, walked over, and fell face first into the seat. I squeaked and jumped back up. I held my head in pain.

"I probably shouldn't have done that," I said softy. Bendy let out a small chuckle and slowly laid me down, my head resting on three soft pillows from my room. I squirmed a bit before sighing in relief. I felt comfy. Bendy placed the blanket on my, taking me in. I sigh again and give him a soft smile, before I shivered slightly, indicating I was cold.

"Would you like another blank---

I pulled the demon upon me by his arm, him landing on my side with a small shriek. I pulled him to my side and pulled the blanket up and over him, wrapping one arm around his waist the other around his chest. He looked up at me for a minute before returning my smile. Bendy snuggled into my stomach, pulling his hands to his chest, grabbing my hand and holding it so he could make little room as possible. I rested my head on his back.

"good night y/n," he whispered before he breathing slowed and he let off small snores.

"Good night," I whisper.

The next morning, I awoke on the floor. Like on the floor no where near the couch. I wasn't even in the same room. I looked around, lifting the blanket off my body. I was in my room. Bendy laid near me, on my bed too, snoring still.

"How'd I get in here,"

"I placed you here," Bendy said to me.

"Why'd you put me on the floor?"

"I was tired,"

"So that's my bed your resting on,"

"Nah it's mine now," he chuckled. I laughed and sat on the bed next to him. He sat up, placing an arm over my shoulder.

"Thanks for last night," I say. "it helped."

"You're welcome," he said smiling. I laid my head on his shoulder. My head ache was gone. Thank goodness. It was all worth it though to snuggle with Bendy though.