Henry?

Dear y/n

I don't want to scare you, wait that is probably no way to start a letter.

My name is Henry, and I used to work a Sillvision, you know, where the cartoons were born, (you know what I mean)

I need to talk with you, and its important.

Come by the city front tomorrow at 7:00pm, I'll be waiting, oh and come alone

Henry

I stared at the letter in shock. Henry? I don't recognise the name, but maybe the toons might. I dash down to the living room where Alice and Bendy were arguing about what would be better, cats of dogs.

"Dogs are obviously better, besides, why would you want a cat, you practically are one, by how you act," Alice snarled at Bendy.

"Speak for yourself, cats are way better, oh and I don't act like a cat," Bendy hissed. (see what I did there)

"Bendy! Bendy! Bendy!" I shout as I dash in front of him so Alice is blocked from his view.

"Yes, yes, yes?" he snickers.

"No time we need to talk," I say pulling him off the couch and back upstairs. Alice sighs before heading to the kitchen, where Boris was sneaking some cookies out of the jar.

"What is the problem you had to stop me and Alice talking about something very important,"

"Arguing about cats and dogs is not important," I say in a dead tone.

"Okay, seriously what's the matter?"

"This," I say and hold the letter out, so he can look at it and take it from me.

"Henry? Well haven't heard of him in ages," Bendy says handing back the letter. I shove it in my pocket.

"Why would he want to talk to me, and after I don't know how long," i ask. Bendy shrugs.

"I should go with you,"

"But he said to go alone,"

"Y/n any normal human would know that not to go alone to meet someone you have never meet, well if you don't know them too well, even if they say to come alone," Bendy states.

"Fine but stay out of sight," I say as I put a jacket on.

"where are you going?"

"I'm going now," I state before heading out the door.

As I reached the place I waited. And waited. And waited. By 11:00pm I gave up and signalled Bendy to come out of hiding.

"why didn't he come," I asked as Bendy and I headed home.

"I don't know, mind you he's probably like 60 or something," he says softly.

"It was odd though, don't you think, he just didn't come, maybe it was a trick."

"Maybe, but I highly doubt it was,"

"okay," I say sighing.

"Thank you for all your help, Y/n," said a dark voice as they watched Bendy and Y/n head home. He turned and looked behind him to face the man strapped in ropes and duct tape on his mouth. His face was filled with dismay.

"And thank you, my dear friend," the man tied up growled through the tape and the man tusked.

"That's no way to treat your boss, my dear Henry.....