Sick

I was coughing up a lung again, (AN EXPRESSION DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!!) my head was burning, and I was in pain. My nose was constantly running. And could only breathe through my nose. I had a bucket next to the bed. Truth be told, I had gotten sick.

This sickness is something I haven't had in a long time, so this was all the much worst. I had refused the toons to help or come in my room. I'm not entirely sure, but just in case, I don't want them to get sick, even after they said they couldn't.

My eyes were blood shot from little sleep. I can barely sleep with coughing and must get up. I stated coughing when the was a knock at my door.

"Come.... You can come in," I say trying not to cough.

The door opened, and Boris stood at the door with a small smile and a glass of water.

"Hey y/n, how ya feelin'," he asked walking over and putting the glass of water on the desk next to my bed.

"No much better to be honest," I said trying to laugh but ended up coughing. Boris smiled softly before patting my back softly. After my small fit, I smile up at him.

"Thanks for the water," I say softly, laying back down.

"You're welcome," he than walks out the door and shuts it behind him. I wait until I can't hear footsteps anymore and I throw the blankets off me.

I didn't want to stay in bed. So, every time they get me something, I pretend I'm in bed then when they leave I get out and do stuff with out them knowing. It's like they think I can't handle myself.

I opened the door slowly, not to make a sound before slowly creeping down the stairs. I look towards the living room in which Bendy and Boris are talking. Which means Alice and Sammy are either in their rooms or I can't see them. I slowly head into the kitchen and hide behind the counter to hear what the toons are saying.

"How's Y/n?" I hear Bendy ask the ink wolf.

"Still not feeling well," came the wolfs voice.

"So I take she was up in her room?" asked Bendy.

"Yes, she was," says Boris. This isn't the first time I have snuck out. And the toons, especially Bendy hates when I do.

"What are you doing y/n?" I scream slightly and turn towards the stairs to see Alice. I cough a bit.

"Nothing..." I say smiling softly.

"Y/n! what did I say about staying in your room so you get better!" says Bendy as he walks over. They had heard Alice say my name and had come over.

"I'm so sick and tired off staying in my room," I say standing up.

"And you are so sick and tired out of your room," says Boris.

"Funny," I say looking at him.

"it's not, you're sick and you refuse to stay warm and rested." Bendy say pushing me towards the stairs. I walk up the stairs and back to bed. Bendy was following the whole way.

"You will get better, but just stay here," he says before turning and walking out. I sigh and stare up at the ceiling. I couldn't stop rolling over, I just wasn't comfy. I would pick up a book, but I would drop it on the floor and complain to myself. At one point I would call Bendy and pretend to sleep, so that when he was gone, I would do it again, that was, until he threatened to duct tape my mouth shut. That's after I said I would probably die.

After that I listened to music but eventually got too loud and I gave up. Bout an hour later, Bendy came back.

"How ya feeling?" he asks smiling.

"Like I was about to die from boredom," I say smiling back. He chuckles.

"But other than that, I feel so much better," I say.

"See what happens when you rest," he ay walking over and sitting I the bed. I nod before talking again.

"I don't want to be in bed for a long time," I sit up and stretch.

"Even if I'm with you," he gives a sly smirk.

"You dirty demon," I say chuckling.

"it wasn't meant dirty," he says.

He then suddenly sneezes. And then coughs.

"look who can get sick," I say smirking.

Shut up.