Nightmare part 2

Nightmare part 2

A mix between the requests from QuestBendy and silverstarYT123

I awoke with sweat rolling down my face. I felt as though I had been screaming. My throat was sore and dry. I reached over to my side table to grab a glass of water, but it seems I had forgotten to bring one up. Dang. I slowly get up and rest my feet on the floor and pinch the bridge of my nose. That dream... nightmare, was beyond what I though would happen. Were the toons really going to die. Was bendy really going to kill me? That's ridiculous I thought as I stood up and slowly opened my door, as not to wake the others. I slowly creep out and sneak down the stairs, to which at one point I tripped and almost landed on my face. I turned the light on and went to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. I took a sip and I though back to the nightmare. Was that really going to happen, was that... a vision. No, that can't be, they would never hurt me. Something wet fell onto my hand. I touched my cheeks.

I was crying. I sniffed softly and grabbed a tissue from the counter and wiped my eyes. I sniffed again. Why was I thinking these things. I had gotten home about a week later from the incident with Joey and the toons... yeah.

Anyway, and I kept getting the nightmare a had a few weeks earlier. And I'm not sure way. I tried to go to someone to explain what was going on, but they only laughed at me, saying it was ridiculous.

I sat down on one of the chairs by the kitchen counter and pinched the bridge of my nose again. I do it when I'm sad and stressed. I coughed a bit when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I panicked. I couldn't deal with them at the moment, I might burst and that would be embarrassing.

"What are you doing up this late?" It was Boris. He stepped into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, you know, not getting to sleep," I say chuckling nervously.

"It was the nightmare again, wasn't it," his voice came out soft but slightly groggy, for he had just gotten up from sleep.

"Yeah," I had only told Boris about the nightmare. Reason being, Alice would go into hiding, Bendy would start smashing things and back away from me at all costs, Sammy would cry and stay in the basement, now that I think about it, I haven't seen him in ages. I'll deal with that later.

"Mind to tell me about it," he pointed to the lounge room, and I nodded, sniffing again.

We sat on the couch and that's when I broke. Into tears.

"What... what if it actually happens, what... what if it's all m m my fault," I leaned into Boris and he wrapped an arm around my shaking shoulders.

"It's not going to happen, I can assure you of that, and if it did, I'll be right here to help you through, and I'm quite sure the others will too," Boris said softly. This had happened for the third time this week.

"Thanks Boris," I say softly. The tears had subsided somewhat and I sniffled a few time every now and then.

Boris's P.O.V

"Anytime," the wolf smiled before looking towards the wall in front of him. What if it were true. That they went rouge. Joey had said it himself. That one day, they will hurt who they care most about. But surely, he meant something else. Someone else.

He looked down at Y/n to see she was sleeping on him, snoring softly. He smiled again. That's impossible. The only time that they hurt someone they cared about was Joey, and like they cared about him now. Boris thought back to when he first met Joey, about what he said to the young wolf.

Flash back

"Hello my little creation," a man voice filled the wolf's ears. The wolf looked up and came face to face with a man. He had scruffy looking face. Boris liked him straight away.