Hide and seek

"I'm going to find you," came Bendy's voice from down the hall. Bendy, Alice, Sammy, Boris and I were playing hide and seek. Bendy was seeking and the rest of us hiding. I originally hid with Boris but Bendy was sure to find us so I hid somewhere else well I hid in the balcony top floor. Now I bet your wondering in the balcony, huh? Well there's a little door that leads down stairs and in the kitchen pantry. I'm in the middle of those stairs and only I know about them.
I could hear Bendy come in my room. Crap! I left the door open.
Bendy laughs quietly.
"My, my, isn't y/n quite forgetful," I hear him start to descend down the stairs. I rash down to the pantry and rush out. I go to shut the door but I'm pulled back in.
I turn and come face to face with Bendy.
"Um oops," I say slightly giggling.
"Looks like I found ya toots," he said smirking. He let go and walked out, his tail swishing back and forth. I smirk, boy do I feel stupid. Suddenly he turns and grabs my shoulders.
"Uh what is this for," I asked dumb folded.
"Do you, by any chance, know where the others are toots," he said. I knew where Boris was but not the others.
"Um no I don't, we split when you started counting," I answered.
He knew I can't hold in a secret so he shrugged.
I was about to burst so I rushed into my room and buried my face into my pillow. I hear a grunt. I get up and look under the bed. Spammy is there. Terrified he puts his finger to his mouth for me to be silent. Crud! Now I know where he is. I nod then rush out the room and bump into Bendy.
"Hey sweets just looking for you," he said putting an arm over my shoulder.
"Shouldn't you be looking for the others," I say.
"And where would they be toots," he asked. "Well..," I covered my mouth, then ran past him. I heard him snicker.
I run into the living room and jump face onto the  couch.
"Shh," I look behind the couch and see Alice.
"My mouth is sealed," I say. I then slowly walk to the kitchen. I sit down and sigh. I need to distract myself.
"BOO!" Screams Bendy jumping up from behind the table.
"Aliceisbehindthecouchinthediningroomandborisishidinginyourroomontheclosetandsammyisinmyroomunderthebed," I scream.
"Ha knew it would work," he says walking off, tail swaying in self satisfaction. Oh no he doesn't. I run up to him and tackle him to the ground and cover his eyes with on hand and keep his hands at his side with my legs.
"Everyone, hide somewhere else so he doesn't know!" I shout. With a pater of feet, I know that they've hidden again. This has happened before so they know what to do. When I'm sure they're hidden I jump off Bendy and smirk.
"Really, like I could've found them," he said dusting himself off. I shrug smiling. He sighs and walks out to find the others in there new hiding spots. Good job y/n I think. Then I see Sammy hiding behind the TV.
"Ahhhhhhh!"