Drunk

"I loooove yooou," Bendy says, slurring his words. He slouched over the couch that I was sitting on. The others and I were celebrating me getting new job. Of course, Bendy got drunk and the others weren't far off.

I on the other hand didn't, couldn't did have to, because if I did as well, all hell would go loose, literally.

"I know you do," I say rolling my eyes. He leaned further over the couch and look at me with a mad glint in his eye. He then touched my nose.

"Boop!" He then fell head first into the couch. He looked back up and leans his head on his hands, supported by his elbows. His legs swung back and forth like a child. I have to admit, it's funny seeing them like this, also a good way to get them back the next day.

"Let's get realllll serious," Bendy managed to blurt out, the mad glint from his eyes fading.

"You can't," I say dully.

"We can get realllll serious just yooou and meeee," he says winking. I roll my eyes and push him to the floor. Sammy laughed historically.

"Bendy felly welly," Sammy said swaying back and forth then ended up face first on the floor, the drink in hand spilling all over the floor.

Mental note: clean that up later.

I get up and head to the kitchen to get a drink of water. I walked back in and Sammy was still on the floor, face first and mumbling. Alice was standing on the couch and giving a speech made of gibberish, and Boris was chasing his shadow and when it disappeared due to no light, he would howl to try and 'scare' it out. Bendy was nowhere to be seen.

I placed the glass of water on the kitchen counter that leaned out into the living room and went to look for Bendy.

"Bendy come out, there's no fun in hiding," I hear a loud clang from behind me. I look behind me and Bendy is on the kitchen counter, tail swaying and the water now on the floor.

"Bendy," I almost growl with frustration.

"That's it bed now!" I say pointing upstairs. Bendy, Boris and Alice trudge upstairs while Sammy heads to the basement. All the doors shut and I sigh. Maybe I went too hard on them.

I talk to them later. I pick up a sponge and try to soak up the wine and water from the floor. The wine takes longer but I got it done. I place the sponge in the sink and grab a new glass of water a gulp it down in one shot.

I place that in the sink and turn. Bendy growls and I screamed, now cowering on the floor. Bendy laughs hysterically.

"That's not funny," I say standing up.

"Oh it was, you should have seen your face, crazy," he says. He lifts his hand to his head and rotates his index finger in a circling motion, crossing his eyes and sticking out his tongue.

"Ha ha very funny," I say. Suddenly I a pinned to the wall, Bendy's face near mine, and the way his eyes are slightly lidded I can tell he's still drunk.

Great, I have a drunk demon in my house.

"You dare defy the lord Bendy," he says fuming. I shook my head.

"Good," he says. He doesn't move. That's it. Hard core time. I kick him where the sun doesn't shine and bolt for the kitchen pantry. I hear him groan in pain as I race up the stairs after shutting the pantry door.

I open the door to my room and shut as I hear Bendy charging up the stairs. I shut it and then lock it, making sure he can't get in. then I race to the other door in my room and shut that and locking it too.

"Finally,' I say sighing before face planting the bed. I hear a deep chuckle. I look up and see Bendy, a deranged look in his eye.

"Ugg just leave me be." I say face planting again.

The bed slouches were I assume Bendy sits, and I look up again. Bendy is sitting on the bed, Looking away from me.

"Sorry," he says softly.

"It's okay you just need to... to know when to stop at the right time." I say sitting next to him. He places and arm around me and I lean onto him.

"I know now," he says.

"How did you do that," I ask.

"Do what,"

"Get into my room, the door was locked, in fact both were," I say. He chuckles.

"I'm made of ink darlin' nothing can stop me." He says laughing.

"Right," I say.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"I know," I say. He smiles at me and then gets up.

"I should probably go to bed." He says.

"Good night hun." I say softly.

After he's gone, I practically fall right to sleep.

Time skip.

I walk into the living room. Bendy has his head in his hands, Sammy is resting on a pillow with another pillow on the other side of his head. Alice is covering her ears while laying down and Boris has his ears laid back.

"Morning guys," I say happily.

"Quite you're too loud," they all hiss at me. I laugh and run out of the room.