Trust issues

requested by subgic

"Sammy, we need to talk," I say as I knock on the basement door softly. I can faintly hear his footsteps come towards the door. It opens slowly so I can see his face.

"What for y/n?" he looks up slowly.

Sammy has been avoiding everyone in the house. It being dinners, to our weekly movie night, he doesn't join anymore. It started after the incident with Joey. I'm not sure what got in to him, so I've decided to talk to him.

"About these past few week, Sammy," I say. He looks down before nodding and coming out the door. I walk toward the table in the lounge room, where the others are waiting.

I sit down on one side with Alice on one side, and Bendy and Boris on the other. Sammy sits across from me, looking down at his hand, which seemed to me way more important.

"Sammy, we've noticed, how you've been... avoiding us, and we," I indicated to the others. "would like to know why," I say softly, grabbing the mans attention. His gaze lifted from his hands and looked me dead in the eye.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said looking back down. Bendy slammed his hands against the table.

"I told you he wouldn't talk, I say we force him to," the demon hissed.

"Bendy! Calm down, we're not going to force you Sammy, but it would be nice to tell us," I say holding Bendy's hands down, so he didn't slam the table again. Last time he did, he broke a table.

"But, you won't trust me, and what if you tell someone," he said slowly, looking at Bendy then to me.

"We wouldn't tell a soul, and believe me, what is said here, stays here," Boris says. Sammy smiled a little before looking at me.

"I'll tell you," he said slowly.

It was when Joey was still around in the studio, and, everyone else had left. I was blinded by the fact that my boss had brought the cartoons we created, brought to the delight of children, to life. I was so addicted with them, I would preform rituals, the sort that I would offer to each of the toons. Soon I got bored with Boris, he didn't except, and Alice, she would simply laugh at my jokes. Mind you this was also when they weren't thinking for themselves, otherwise I wouldn't be saying this. But Bendy always seemed to be the favourite and accepted the offerings. It was to him that each ritual was for. It screwed with my brain, and I wasn't thinking. One day, the studio was abandoned, for Joey was claimed insane, and left the building, locking the toons, me and a few other sorry workers, who had happened to have the same fate as me. Being trapped and turned into something we're not. The rituals continued, by me, and my mind, my... personality changed. I was someone total different. I started to call everything an... an offering, and soon, my mind was as black as the ink on my skin.

About 30 years later, Henry came back, and I had to offer him to bendy, for that was all my mind could think of. I would chant and say stupid things, but seeing Henry's face, it knocked some of that stupid ritual stuff from my brain, and I slightly remembered my other life, as the music director of the studio. But the ink that swelled in my brain then over came the thought and back to the ritual I was.

"delicate sheep, offering a delicate lamb to my saviour, the demon himself," I would say before I would try to make the demon arise. When Henry was there, if bendy hadn't been there to stop me, I... I would have killed my one friend in that god for shaken studio. I owe it to Bendy really. But henry got away, and my mind finally remembered all the studio memories, but I still remembered the rituals. I sunk into a deep state of depression, and, then, y/n, you came and changed my... our lives.

I smiled softly. Alice looked like she was going to cry, and Boris patted Sammy's shoulder. Bendy didn't do anything, just starred at the suddenly interesting table. I snickered.

Sammy starred at me.

"Y-You think this is funny," Sammy frown turned into an angry sneer.

"Oh no, its just... you said sheep and something funny came to mind," I say apologetically. Sammy lifts and eye brow.

"What do you mean," Sammy asked. Bendy realised.

"Oh y/n no please NO!!" he slammed his head onto the table.

"Oh, you know," I whimpered as I held it in.

"DO IT!" Alice and Boris shouted happily, also relishing.

"BEEP BEEP, I'M A SHEEP, I SAID BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP!!" I screamed loudly. Bendy and Sammy covered their ears. Boris and Alice sung along too.

After our little song, I looked at Sammy and smiled.

"You can trust all of us, believe me, I trust you with anything, and Sammy you don't have to worry I won't tell anyone," I say going to his side and lifting his face to look at mine. He smiled and nodded, before hugging me. I slowly hugged back, and Alice and Boris joined, with bendy finally Joining.

"I... I trust you," Sammy said.

I don't think there is anymore trust issues in this household, and among my friends and loved ones.