the fight

"Bendy, please just leave me be," I say sourly as the ink demon followed me up the stairs towards my bedroom. Thing is, Bendy has been following me all morning, like he followed me when I was making breakfast, he starred at me when I was eating breakfast, when I went to get changed, he waited outside the door. When I watched a TV show, he would sit next to me the whole time, and slightly getting closer the whole time. At lunch, he starred at me again, and at one point when I was going to have a shower, he had grabbed onto my arm and clinked on to me.

"Why?" he asked smugly.

"Bendy!" I hissed firmly.

"What," he was starting to get one my nerves. By now I had reached the top of the stairs and was following me to my room.

"Leave. Me. Alone!" I hiss in his face.

"And again, why?" he said smugly. I growled loudly and stomped up to my room. I slammed the door and slammed face first into the bed.

"Y/n?" I hear a slight demonic voice from my door.

I growl and get up and stand right in front of the ink demon.

Then I slapped him.

Bendy fell backwards and I slammed the door shut and stomped over to my bed, hissing and growling.

Bendy's P.O.V

I rubbed my cheek where she had slapped me. She had never done that before. She would always joke around or just smile and leave it be. So why did she slap me. I look around and I can see Boris looking at me in shock.

"What. Did you do," he asked as he came over and helped me up.

"I.. I don't know, I think I pisssed her off, and went too far," I say, my face falling. A dark shadow loomed over my face.

"Bendy now is probably not a good time," I hear Boris say. I hiss before I head downstairs. Ink trails down my face. I stomp down into the basement and look around, slamming the door behind me.

"Sammy!" I call out. The ink human came from behind the stair in which I stood upon and fear filled his eyes.

"Bendy, look if I did anything, I'm sorry I-"

"Nothing is wrong Sammy, I... I just need your help," I sourly cutting him off.

"What happened?" he asked as I came down the stairs and sat on the floor, Sammy sat down next to me.

"I... I think I did something wrong," I whisper as the ink starts to disappear.

"What would that be?"

"I was following Y/n all day, ya know like I always do, but today I think I went to far and she slapped me, and now I don't know what to do," I softly. Sammy sighs before he comes in front of me to get my attention.

"You need to apologies," he says softly.

"How when she won't let me anywhere near her?"

"I can deal with that, wait in the living room, I'll meet you there,"

I nod and head upstairs, Sammy following, and at the last moment he heads upstairs to Y/n room. I sigh and head into the living room, slouching on the couch.

Sammy's P.O.V

I walk up the stairs and go to Y/n's door. I go to knock but then I pause. What if something goes wrong? I shake the thought away before I knock.

The door opens and a gasp slightly. Y/n eyes where red and puffy, her usual smile gone, replaced with a frown. Tears fall from her dull eyes.

"I need to talk to you, come with me," I say leading her out. She nods and follows me to the living room. I push her and then point to the demon with his head in his hands. I point my head in his direction before I leave. I hope all goes well.

Y/n P.O.V

I turn and look at Bendy. I clear my throat and he turn around to face me. He gets up and comes to me, black tears on his face.

"Look, toots, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take it too far I... I'm sor----

I rush up to him and tightly squeeze his waist in a bear like hug. Bendy stiffens before he hugs back.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have slapped you," I whisper.

"I shouldn't have followed you everywhere," he replies. I smile. He laughs and soon we are both laughing hard. I look towards the door way of the living room and see Sammy standing there, smiling. I mouth a thank you and he nods his head before he leaves.