Swearing

(Updated Version: 2018 November 30th)

(Word count: Before - 430 After - 1045)

Another Sunny afternoon, I was in my brightly lit room, sitting on my plush bed, reading one of the many novels that could be found scattered throughout my room. I got half way through a page  when I heard a rather loud scream. I placed the book face down on my bed, the pages spreading as I got off the bed and walked out of my room and out into the small-is hallway and listened. 

Another loud scream, this time, more of a profile to the voice. Bendy and Boris. I raced down the stairs and into the kitchen, looking left and right until my eyes landed on the fighting demon and wolf, and a broken jar. Bendy and Boris were in each others face, eyes burning holes into each other, their arms flailing about. 

I stood there for a minute, before I placed my hands on my hips and cleared my throat. Both look in my direction with a quick turn.

"What's going on?" I walk forward and look down at the shattered glass jar a frown before looking back up at them. 

"Bendy ate the last of the damn cookies" Complained Boris pointing at the demon, stabbing him in the eye, on purpose may I add. Bendy hissed grabbing his eye and flicking Boris's hand away. 

"They are for everyone Boris," I say shaking my head. I grab a broom from the side of the fridge and sweep it into a pile, then grab a dust pan and sweep into the pan, making sure to grab the last little tiny bits trying to escape my grasp. 

"That's what I'm trying to tell him," Bendy yells, slapping the wolf over the head. He growled and held his head with pain. Bendy tried opening his injured eye, blinking rapidly. I sigh and roll my eyes, standing up and throwing the bits of shiny glass into the bin. 

"But did you know I only had one and he had five." Said Boris lifting his hands into the air, his tail thrashing around and a deep growl forming in his throat. I stood between them and pushed them out slightly, putting them both out of reach from each other. Both glared at each other, hissing or growling.

"It's fine Boris, I'll just get some more." I said patting the wolf's back. He only nodded, still glaring at the demon across from him.

"Why the h*%$ should you, he will just eat them all again anyway," the wolf continued to complain, raising his hands high into the air to prove his point.

"Don't worry I won't let him ea... did you just censor heck?" I asked as I starred at the wolf in surprise. Bendy rolled his eyes, on still slightly squinted with pain. He looked back at the wolf and his hissing grew in volume. 

"Because it's a fucking bad word," he says factually. Both the the demon and I looked at the wolf in surprise before Bendy's frown forms a smile, mine turning down into frown. 

"BORIS!" I screech. Bendy chuckled a bit, holding a hand to his mouth to muffle his laughter.

"We do not talk like that in my house hold." I say crossing my arms over my chest. The ink wolf only sighed loudly before pointing at the demon.

"Sorry, I just don't like swearing, but sometimes it just fucking comes out, especially when the dumb ass demon takes my damn afternoon snack!" Boris scowls at Bendy before looking down at me and his expression changes from anger to pure fear. My face was boiling from anger. He quickly covers his mouth but it doesn't change the fact that I heard him.

"Boris, so help me, if you swear again and I will put you in that damn basement Sammy calls a room," I say pointing towards the basement. We didn't keep him down there, as cruel as it sounds. He simply chose to stay down there, saying he'd get more peace that way. I must agree.

"No no I'll stop," he says shaking his hands. Bendy snickers again, his hands still covering his mouth. The wolf looked up at him with a glare. However mine was more intense, before my mood simmered and I slowly backed away, heading to grab my bag.

"Good, I guess. Now I'll be back soon, I'm going to get more cookies for both of you," I say grabbing my bag. I walk past Bendy and kissed him on the cheek before glaring his in his good eye, to which he seemed to shrink in size. 

"Be good, because if you aren't I will be able to tell," I say before I head towards the door. Just before I unlock the door I hear Boris say something, a faint whisper to the demon who stood not to far from him now. 

"This is all your fucking fault," A simple hiss, quite enough to slip past, but I heard. I dropped my bag onto the ground and do a quick 180 and glare at the wolf again. He practically shrunk under my intense gaze. I hiss under my breath and storm into the kitchen again.

"Oh, dude your busted." Bendy says while climbing onto a chair to get out of my way as I stormed over to the sulking wolf.

"Hey hey hey Y/n I didn't mean it I promise it was a mistake ah!" I grab Boris by the scruff of his neck and drag him towards the basement. He yelps and whines, saying things like he wont do it again and promise he'll be good. I pause before the door and look down at him.

"Promise?"

"I promise!" He looks up at me with pleading eyes. I sigh and let go. He jumps up and hugs me, secretly flipping the bird at the demon watching. The demon in turn stuck out his pointed tongue but quickly sucked it back in when I turned and sigh.

"Just don't fight while I'm gone," I walk back to the door, pick up my bag and glare at the two. "Promise me."

"Yes madam." They say in together quickly. I then walk out of the house.

Boris never swore again. At least I hope so....