Sweet Little Kisses

(Updated Version: 2018 December)

(Word Count: Before - 286  After - 735 )

- Before the whole at your house ordeal - 

I sat with my head in my sweaty hands, shaking and my breathing come out in quick raspy in and out takes. My form shook. Boris sat next to me, patting my back as would I to him if he was a nervous as I was now.

"Why does it have to be so hard Boris? Why can't I just tell him," I asked the wolf, to which he shrugged as he spoke.

"I'm not so sure, I've never really experienced anything like this before." He continued to gently pat my back.

"What should I do, I don't have the guts to tell him," I say sadly. I have had a crush on Bendy for few months now and every time I go to tell him, I chicken out. I've only told Boris, as to why he's helping me now.

"Why don't I just tell him, I'm sure he likes you back," The wolf hinted. Truth be told, the demon had been coming to the wolf as well to ask if he should ask Y/n out, but he was to scared to, and both you and Bendy told the wolf to keep it to himself. The wolf obliged, but felt like exploding knowing that both liked another but didn't have the guts as to tell them the true story, only hinting. The wolf thinks for a minute before gaining an idea. 

"Bendy!" The wolf called. I looked at him with a fear struck look, my eyes shrinking and heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Boris!? what are you doing?!" I hissed under my breath. Not even a minute later, the demon appeared in the room. 

"You called?" He asked looking between me and the grinning wolf. 

"I did indeed, I need you two to follow me," Boris got up and walked out of the room, with Bendy and I tagging along. I kept my head down, making sure to keep eye contact away from the demon walking next to me.

We all finally got to a room, Boris pushed us both in. Both the demon and I stumbled to the ground from the force of the push. Bendy got up quickly and lent me his hand to help me up. I grabbed it and he pulled me up before looking at the wolf with a confused look.

"Why'd you have to push us?" The ink demon asked.

"Y/n has something to say," said Boris, his pie cut eyes quickly looking at me then to the demon, completely ignoring Bendy's question. He smiled before racing out the room and slammed the door shut, locking it as well. He probably sat at the base of the door for good measure.  Bendy and I looked at each other, then down at the floor. 

"Are you going to tell me?" He whispered, glancing at me, to which I sunk to the floor, my head in my hands once again. 

'God damn you Boris I didn't mean it like this' I sourly thought. I knew he was only helping but still!

"I.. I like.. like you," I say quickly closing my eyes so I couldn't see his reaction. My face felt like it was on fire from all the heat rushing to my cheeks. 

"Do ya," he asked lifting my chin so I was looking at him. I nod. He was crouched in front of me, a dull grey colour on his pale face. He was blushing as well. He took a deep breath before continuing. 

"Well then, then I suppose you won't mind this," he says. Before I knew what he was doing, Bendy leaned even further and kissed me. I sat there in shock as Bendy then pulled away, his blush spread even further, darkening.

"I'm so sorry..." He lent back, pulling away from me. I dunno why what happened next... happened. I leaped over to him and hugged his form. He went rigged before slowly hugging back. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited to be able tell you my feelings," He whispered. I pulled back.

"I may have an idea," I laughed, to which he joined as well. After a few minutes of the bad case of giggles, we paused to breathe.

"I guess that makes us a thing now.." I asked, smiling softly. He returned my smile with one of his own. 

"I guess it does."