Happy birthday - part 4

(Bendy birthday)
Dear Bendy
I've done out for awhile, and I have taken the others with me.
I left some pancakes in the fridge for you.
Oh and meet me by Swan Lake at 6:00pm, I have a surprise!
Y/n~

Bendy looked at the note one more time before heading upstairs to put it in his room. He quickly sprang down the stairs and went to the fridge to take the pancakes out.
He then dumped them in the bin. Of course he didn't want to hurt your feelings but who wants to eat cold pancakes. He then heads towards the lounge room and falls face first into the couch.
What was he suppose to do for the next.... 6 hours! Boy what was he going to do?
His eyes then landed on your phone. His frown turned to a smirk. Maybe he could find out what you were doing, and your phone didn't have a password!
He got up and snuck over and about half way, he relished he didn't have too.
He picked up the f/c phone and opened up to the home screen.
But there was a note on it and a password.
"Dang it y/n!" Bendy hissed. He the read the note.

Nice try Bendy
No way are you going to find out what's going on
Oh and leave my phone alone

Bendy grumbled as he placed the phone back done.
'Now what' he thought
He spotted your cat, licking his back. Bendy never understood how he could do that.
"Hey fireball, wanna play a game," Bendy asked, noting the fact the cat couldn't talk.
It looked up at the demon with disgust before continuing its bath. Bendy growled.
"Your so boring EVERYTHING IS BORING!" He screamed. The cat looked up at him again before walking away.
"Ya big piece of crap," he hissed. The cat slowly turned its head and growled.
"Come at me, not like you can hurt me," Bendy said laughing. Cat just walked away, knowing it wasn't worth it.
"Aww come on it would of been fun," Bendy complained, and he sunk to the floor.
At around 3:00pm bendy was doing laps around the house, talking to himself.
"Somethings not right,"
The demon thing on his shoulder sighed.
"Wonder what y/n has in store for me,"
"Um is ya mean," hissed the tiny demon.
"Nope me, your just a figment of my imagination," Bendy says circling the house.
"Oh I'm offended I'm leaving," the inky bendy disappeared.
Bendy stopped in the kitchen and looked at the clock above the table.
5:40pm
Wow time flies when your talking to yourself,' he thought. He quickly put on his disguise, which was a hoodie covering his head and jumped down stairs. He jumped towards the door and rushed out, heading toward Swan lake.
'I bet she won't mind if I'm early,' he thought happily.
By the time he reached the lake, he was in awe. The place had balloons, streamers and a table enough for five, and on He table was cake.
"Wow" he looked around.
"Maybe I'm in the wrong pla—-
"SURPRISE!!" Alice and Boris jumped from two bushes, Sammy jumped up from behind the table and you jumped out from behind a tree.
"Happy birthday Bendy!" You said happily.
"Wait what?" Bendy looked surprised.
"It's your birthday buddy," Boris said clapping.
Bendy slapped himself in the face.
"I completely forgot," he says smiling.
"I think we got that," said Sammy.
You walked up to the demon.
"So you saw the note yes?"
"Yes,"
"And the one in my phone?" You said smirking.
"Maybe," he said shuffling his feet.
"Come on let's party!" I say happily. I grab his arm and pull him towards his table. I let go as the others sit down, I place the cake in front of Bendy, the candle lights flickering slightly.
"Make a wish," I say taking out a camera.
He thought for a minute before blowing out the candles and you take a picture.
"What did ya wish for buddy?" Boris said.
"Won't be a wish if I told ya," Bendy says laughing.
We all burst out laughing.
"Happy birthday Bendy," You say hugging him.
"Thanks for all of this toots," he says smiling.
"Let's have some cake!" Boris yells taking a big slice a having a big bite, smarting cake all over his face.
"Boris!" Bendy says laughing.
"What?" Boris says with his mouth full.
We Burst out laughing again.