Spider

(Updated Version: 2018 Decmeber)

(Word count: Before - 410 After - 847 )

It was a cloudy morning, and I was perched in my room, sitting on the plush bed, looking at old and new printed photos of the ink cartoons and I. I would look at each one carefully, smiling happily at each one, before placing it away so I didn't get confused. Not that I would  but we never know. I happened to find one photo I really liked. 

It was of Bendy and I and the show about a year or so ago. He had his arms around my neck and I had my arms wrapped around his waist, laying my head on his chest. We were smiling so happily, a giant white and pink fairy floss looking Ferris wheel behind us, slowly spinning. I have a feeling Alice took the picture, considering Boris was faintly in the background, eating a giant glob of floss and looking up at the spinning wheel. They all wore disguises as to not attract any unwanted attention.

I grab another one of me and Boris drawing faces and other silly little pictures with marker on Bendy while he was asleep. It wasn't black either, I managed to find a bright pink. I chuckled a bit and placed it down. I go to grab another, but something slightly moved out the corner of my view, making me whip my head around to stare at the object that moved.

It was a Spider and it wasn't just sitting there, it was heading towards my feet resting on the floor. I gave quite a loud shriek and lifted my self onto the bed, sending photos pf all sorts flying around the room. The bed wobbled as I flung myself into the bed rest and sat there, eyes wide and watching the arachnid slowly crawl around my room. 

"BENDY!" I screeched, watching the bug stop on on of the photos that had flown into the air and landed softly onto the ground. Oh my god... How on Earth had that thing get into my room. I hissed slightly, blaming my damn arachnophobia and looked towards the door. Bendy still hadn't come up. Just as I was about to call out to him again, his face peeped around the corner of the door casually, his body following and a sighed with relief. 

"What's the matter toots?" He said, leaning against the door frame. I pointed to the spider still sitting on the photo. His eyes trailed to it and he tensed slightly. 

"Is that all?" He asked, watching the thing slightly move. I hissed at him.

"Yes, it is, no boodly save me." The demon rolled his eyes and left the room. I looked the door with frown. Looks like I had to deal with this myself. I looked back at the arachnid and flinched. I didn't want to go anywhere near the thing.

The spider started to move again, heading towards the bed. I squealed and climbed further up the bed. Bendy arrived again and looked to where he last so the bug, seeing it had moved.

"Where'd it go?" He asked, looking at me. 

"It's on the bed, it's on the bed...." I stammered, watching the thing come back into my view. I pointed shakily at it and his eyes followed my gaze. He nodded and held the broom above it and sent it flying down. He missed and with the impact the spider was sent flying into the air. It went in and arc like shape and landed right in front of me. 

I screamed and flew off the bed, scampering behind Bendy and cowered, looking over his shoulder and watching the spider regain its composer. 

"KILL IT!" I screamed.

"I'm trying," he said calmly. He went to squish it again but the spider jumped onto him. Bendy screamed louder than I did. we both stumbled backwards and I hissed as he landed on me. He scrambled up and ran towards the door, watching the spider which was now on the floor and he slammed into the frame face first. Stumbling back slightly dazed, he shook his head and raced out again. 

"Bendy! Don't just leave me here with it!" I screamed, scrambling up and pushing my self into a corner. 

"You can always run back out," Boris stood by the door, looking down at the arachnid. He picked it up, making me wince and look away. He cooed slightly and walked out my room, opening the front door and taking it outside. He came back inside, seeing me sitting on my bed, regaining my breath.

"Jeez Y/n, it's only a spider the size of an ant, what on Earth are you fussing about," said Boris. He then left with a sigh when I didn't answer. 

(I am totally like this around spiders. even if the are super small I scream and head the opposite direction, and sorry to all those who aren't afraid of spiders, the short story probably isn't for you...) Vote and leave a comment on what you think so far!