Splat

"I'm so bored," Bendy complains leaning on my back.

(Before I continue, to lift some confusion, Bendy can change size depending on the chapter)

We were In my room. I was reading and Bendy was complaining like a five year old. I rolled my eyes and continued to read.

"Y/nnnn," Bendy whined. I sighed, closed the book and placed it down before pushing Bendy off my back so I could look at him.

"Have you ever read before?" I asked.

"Uh no," he said as if I would know.

"Before I continue, what is the others doing?" I ask.

"Alice is watching Tv, Boris is sleeping and Sammy is in his 'nook'," he says, counting them out on his fingers.

"Okay now, why don't you try reading?" I say simply.

"What!? No way!" He says, obviously disgusted.

"For me," I say pleading. He sighed and then nodded.

"I'm not going to like it though,"

I laugh and then hand him my second favourite book, the dragon prince. I then walk out of the room.

Bendy's P.O.V
I coo sarcastically as y/n walks out of the room, her h/c hair swaying back and forth as she walks. I look at the cover, the green and red dragon soaring over a desert. I roll my eyes and start to read.

At about chapter three, I'm so bored that I'm tired. The words get blurry and before I know it, my eyes are closed and I'm face first into the book.

Y/n P.O.V

I laugh as Alice continues to pay out the TV as I walk upstairs to check on Bendy. I can hear snoring. Can't be Boris, he woke up about ten minutes ago. I faster pace. I turn into my room and gasp. Bendy was face first into my book. I sigh and gently shake Bendy's shoulder.
With a sudden jolt, he gets up in a dog stretch. "I love you too y/n," he shouts out, on if his eyes slightly closed. A small trail of drool comes from his mouth, down his chin and onto my book.
"Bendy," I say annoyed. He looks in my direction and smirks.
"Trying to get in bed with me huh?" He asked placing his head on his hands.
"Okay one this is my bed and two you wreaked my book," I say yanking it from under him, resulting him falling face first into the bed. He looked up in daze and shook his head slightly. He looked up at me guiltily.
"I'm sorry," he says slowly. I sigh.
"I can always get another one," I say softly, placing the book on the shelve next to me.
"You got a little...." i point to his chin. He rubs it across his chin instead. I laugh and wipe the rest off. Bendy then gives me a quick peck on the lips and then leaves.
"What was that for," I say looking at my hands.
"So you won't be mad at me," Bendy hell's back. I roll my eyes, a smile plays my lips. I look at my black coated hands. Better go wash this demon drool off. I think.