Dance off!

Bendy laid on the couch watching the latest shows of Race to the edge on TV. The boring ones. To him anyway. He laid on the couch so that his head laid on the arm rest and his left leg laid on the other arm rest. His right foot dangled limply off the couch, swaying back and forth. His arms were crossed over his chest as he stared blankly at the TV.

I on the other hand, was practically jumping around the seat. I watched in excitement as there was a Dagur and Hiccup talk out, and at the moment, Toothless was going to be held over for the dragon eye. This had happened before, but I was still excited. Boris and Alice was in my room, trying to figure out how to play Uno. Sammy was in the basement, probably sleeping.

"Y/n I'm bor...."

"Bendy shh I'm trying to watch this," I say cutting him off. He grumbles. Then a devilish smile appears on his cartoon face. He gets up and walks over to me, I barely notice, that is, until he jumps onto the back of the couch and slides down onto my lap and getting in my face by moving back and forth. I get annoyed and push him to the floor.

He grunts and looks up at my form from the floor. He growls and jumps back at me, forcing the couch to dangle dangerously on the hind feet and glide down to the floor again. Bendy smiles as he practically crawls all over me again.

"Bendy stop I'm trying to...." The credits roll on the TV. "Watch this," I finish. I don't bother rewinding the episode, planning on watching it later, and look at Bendy, who is looking up at me with absolutely no guilt what so ever.

"Why?" I ask simply, my voice getting dangerously low. Bendy chuckles, Glad he has me riled up.

"Because I am bored," he says getting up and dusting himself off.

"Again, why, I was watching an episode, the latest mind you and you interrupt me, why?" I ask getting up and walking over to him.

"I told you, I was bored," he said. He started to realise maybe that wasn't a good idea, and he started to back up, all most tripping in the process.

"Bendy I'm going....."

"DANCE OFF!" he says hastily. I stare at him as he starts to dance, some crazy moves at that.

"Uhh," I stare as he does a spin, and grabs my hand and dips me before throwing me on the couch and he starts to dance again.

"Come on loosen up and since with me," he says brining his hand out for me to take me to take. Now I have never been a good dancer, so I take a step back, shaking my head.

"Come one ya coward," he said yanking my hand.

"I'm no coward," I say. He pulls me into him and places his right hand on my back and placed his left hand holding mine above my head.

"Bendy I'm not a dancer," I say.

"You'll be fine," he says, twirling in a circle slowly.

"You're just doing this so I don't get mad at you for pissing me off you, hmph," that last part was because Bendy had covered my mouth with his hand.

"You talk too much," he says. I slightly growl. He laughs and dips me again.

"Bendy stop just no I can't do this," I said.

"Sure ya can," he says simple and then drops me onto the ground.

"Bendy!" I scream, he runs out of the room absolutely laughing. I sigh and smile softly to myself. I love the demon.