Unexpected guests

The birds were singing and the sound of a snoring demon filled the morning air. I slowly got up from my bed and looked around. Bendy was on the floor, snoring his head off. Wonder how he got there. I shake the thought away before I get out of bed and head downstairs to get some breakfast.

I walk to the kitchen and go to the fridge, pulling out a carton of milk and (Favourite Cereal). I place it on the table as Bendy comes down the stairs yawning.

"You didn't wake me," he says, wrapping his lanky like arms around my waist.

"Thought you sleep in on Saturdays," I say softly kissing him on his cheek. He smiles before he answers.

"It's a Saturday, jeez thought it was Thursday."

"Nope," I say leaving from his grip. There was a ding from the doorbell.

"I'll get it," I yell out. I race to the door and straighten my hair before I open it.

"Hell-----

I'm barrelled out of the way and the door is slammed shut before two figures race into the living room.

"Uhhh..... BENDY!" I yell out. I race towards the kitchen.

"What's the matter toots?" he asks, reading the worry on my face.

"Someone.... Someone... SOMEONE!"

"Breath," he said placing his hands on my shoulders. I take a deep breath in and then out before I talk again.

"Someone is in the house,' I say pointing towards the living room.

"I'll go check," he says heading slowly to the living room. I here whispering between Bendy and the figures in the room before I hear.

"Y/n, you can come in now," I hear Bendy say. I slowly walk to the living room and gasp. There before my eyes stood..............

Wait till the next chapter folks  :)

Kidding ;)

Stood two cup like men. Well kids. They were half of Bendy's height and had a sacred look on their faces.

"Don't hurt us please," whispered the red one on the left.

"Yes please," the blue one quickly added.

"Why would I?" I state.

"Because we hurt you and entered your home," the red one answers

"Well I'm not,' I softly, walking towards them.

"Well we are brothers, my name is Cuphead and this is Mugman," Cuphead points to his brother.

"Why are you here?" the ink demon interrupts.

"Hiding from the devil," Mugman answers. Bendy snickers.

"This was probably not a good place then," Bendy states.

'Why's that," asked Cuphead.

"Don't freak out, but.... He's a demon too," I say wincing, expecting them to scream or something. They don't.

"Cool," Mugman answers.

"Mugs!"

"What? He's a cool looking demon, the other one is mean and ugly," me and Bendy look at each other.

"Why is he following you?" I ask.

"We made a deal at a casino, and we lost so now we have to collect souls and contracts, but when we didn't give them to the devil, we had to fight him, he lost and now he's trying to catch us after two years of the fight," Mugman says quickly.