Cookies

(Updated Version:  2018 December)

(Word count: Before - 539 After - 1254)

"Guys?! Are those my specially saved cookies?" 

 Bendy and Boris turn towards me in fright, eyes wide and their mouths and hands full of half and whole cookies, crumbs covering their traps. The jar was empty, crumbs scattered around the counter, the floor and the bottom of the jar. Bendy quickly swallowed the cookies in his mouth and then hid the others behind him. Boris simply froze on the spot, looking at me with that same fear stricken look.

"What cookies?" the demon looks up at me with a false smile of innocence. I saw through it however, and my glare hardened.

"The ones in your hands and in Boris's mouth," I hissed softly, dangerously quite. Boris hung his head in shame. Bendy didn't give up as easy as the sad stricken wolf beside him.

"What! No way! These are just um...," Bendy had nothing.He deflated like a balloon in defeat.

"They're my specially saved cookies, aren't they?" I asked him. Boris nodded, Bendy shook his head.

"Which is it?" you said in a calm voice. My anger was dissipated as I saw their tiny frowns and sad eyes.

"It was Boris's idea, he forced me to do it, and if I didn't he said he'd tell you it was all my idea!" Bendy lied. I can tell. He starts to sweat when he lies and his adverts his eyes away from my own, that and he goes slightly higher in pitched. Boris looks at me dumb folded and was looking for me to see through the demons false story. 

I gave him a look that said I didn't believe Bendy, but Bendy being Bendy didn't notice and the wolf nodded. He swallowed the cookies in his mouth quickly, almost choking on them before putting the others in the jar and walked off quickly to stay outta of the on coming battle between the demon and I.

"Boris where ya going?" asked Bendy turned to watch the ink wolf leave, watching me out of the corner of his eye.

"Somewhere I can't be hurt or get stuck in the middle of something," he said leaving the scene and up into his room.

"Huh?" Bendy watched him leave before seeing movement in my direction and looked back at me in time to see me pounce towards him. He screamed and jumped off the chair, dropping all the golden biscuits from his hand onto the floor (waste), running towards the living room, hoping to at least hide from me. I slammed into the counter with a hiss, all the air escaping my lungs. I quickly recovered and raced after him. Just as I was about to grab him, he skidded behind couch near the tv.

"So help me Bendy, you break my TV and I will kill you," I hissed leaning over the chair. He looked up at me with fear and raced away as I went to grab him. I jumped off the plush seat and stumbled after the racing demon. He went towards the stairs and started galloped like a horse and up to the hall where all the rooms where.  I tripped on the first step, and landed on the ground with a thud, watching as he ran to the end of the dull hall and ran into mine. I quickly got up and rushed into my room.

Gone. Where the hell did that damn demon go? I looked around my room, thinking maybe he already slipped past, but I happened to see the corner of my bed sheets lift and a tiny squeal as I spotted the ink demon. He squealed again and climbed to the other side. 

"Bendy! Get your inky ass here right now!" I screamed, glaring at him, throwing invisible daggers in his direction. 

"Over my dead body," he hissed, before looking around. I took this chance to grab onto the bed and jump over it to in front of him. With another squeal he dashed to the window and looked out.

"No where for you to go," I smiled, gaining distance between him and I.

"Or is there?" He smirked and jumped backwards out the window and dropped down from my window.

"You idiot!" I yelled, dashing to the window to see him recovering from the fall and running back around the house. "Who jumps two story from a house window?"

I quickly dash back out of my room when Alice came out of hers and we collided and both crashed to the ground.

"Y/n? why are you in such a rush?" she asked as I stood up and leaned her my hand. She took it and I hauled the angel to her feet, and she dusted herself off as I dashed past.

"Bendy's bein' a pest again!" I yelled behind me before trying to race down the stairs without falling.

"Right," she said before going back into her room with a sigh of arrogance.

I jumped the final three steps and went to the front door to see it wide open. Bendy had already come back in. I walked over to the door, looking around and shut the door and headed towards the living room. Not in here. The dining room and then the kitchen. Not here either. Or so I thought. One of the kitchen cupboards was open a tiny bit, which I know wasn't left like this before. I laughed slightly and created a small plan and went towards it. I could hear panting and hissing.

I opened the cupboard with a quick swipe, almost tearing it off it's hinges and came face-to-face to my cat Loki. Loki looked at me with a confused expression.

"What are you doing in my cupboard Loki? shoo!" I fussed. Loki dashes out quickly to reveal Bendy. My eyes widen and a smile form on my lips. He screams  goes to scamper past me, pushing me in the process. But I'm quick and turn over and grab one of his fleeing legs. He gasps and falls to the ground. I pull him to me, the demon squirming in my grasp. I look over him as he cowers beneath me.

"Y/n I'm sorry! I didn't mean to eat them, or to lie!" He looks up at me as I tower over him with a scowl. I weakly smiles at me and tries to get away but I grab him and start to attack his sides with my fingers. He gasps before letting out tiny muffled laughs. 

"Hey! Don't I'm... TICKLISH!" He starts to cry sightly from laughing to much. 

"Serves ya right!" I chuckle and continue, grinning like a dork.

"Stop! I can't breath!" he shouted trying to push me off. 

"This is payback for the cookies and that time you tickled me for when I shoved cucumber in your face." I said tickling his torso.

"I'M SORRYYY!" he laughed, still trying to pry me off.

"Fine," I said getting off finally and leaning back onto my legs in a sitting position. He got up and glared at me and huffed, his cheeks puffing outwards.

"I'm sorry that the last of those so called special cookies are going to be eaten by me," he chuckled, standing up, running to the counter, grabbing the jar and raced away, chuckling his little horned head off. I sighed before standing up as well. I could always get more.Then I heard glass shatter not to far away and a quite gloating, 

"Oh whoops!" 

"Bendy!" I race after the demon again.