Nightmare

(thanks for JoceyClaw for the request)

Darkness.

All I could see was darkness.

Everywhere I looked, a few times I saw a light but would disappear once I looked at it. I started to cry. I'm alone, scared.... Wait...

"Please! I need help!" I cried out. I wiped the tears as a ran forward.

"Calm....Calm yourself..."

I turned around, nothing was there, only darkness. The voice seemed to come at all angles. I whipped my head around as it spoke again.

"Calm....Calm yourself..."

"Is that all you can say!" I shouted out. I walked forwards again, slowly looking for any evidence of life other than my own.

"Dreams... do come true..."

"What are you talking about?" I whisper more to myself than the voice. I ran into a wall. I fell backwards slightly. I braced myself on the wall before looking up.

"He... lied to us!" a different voice this time. I spun around, nothing met my gaze.

"Leave... leave me alone!" I shout before running again. Fresh tears fell.

"He could take me back!" a female voice this time. They were following me.

"Stay back!" I continue to run, trying to find an exit.

"Life is full of lies!" the voices shouted at the same time.

I suddenly tripped, falling forward, something piercing my left eye. My screams filled the darkness. I felt a liquid fall down my face. I placed a hand to my eye, pulling back to see blood. My vision was now blurred.

"Run... run and try to escape!" one voice again.

"I want to go home!" I shout. I continue to run. Suddenly, I light flickers on behind me. I stop and turn. I can't really see, so a turn my head slightly to look. I gasp. There stood Boris, his eyes as X's, his chest was wide open ink flowing from the gap.

"Bori—

"Run, Run and don't come back!" he shouted. He was suddenly pulled to the ground and pulled into the darkness. The light shut off.

"Can I get an... an amen?"

"You can get nothing!" I run in the other direction, only to bump into a glass wall. I look in with my blurred vision. Alice...

"Alice, what's happening, where are we, what happened to Boris, why are you—

"I'M ALICE ANGEL!" she turned abruptly and slammed onto the glass. I jumped back. She continued to bang onto the glass. Ink started to cover the glass, so she was whipped from my view.

I heard her scream before it fell to the soft music I didn't know had started. It then came to a abrupt halt.

Another light. I turned and face a man. Sammy Lawrence.

"He's.... going to set us free..."

Sammy stood, his expression blank. The mask he usually wears is in his hand, down by his side. His head was hung down. He suddenly looks up and points behind me.

"HE'S GOING TO SET US FREE!"

He walks closer to me, causing me to fall back onto my arm, hearing a snap. I scream in pain, brining my arm in front of me as a starred up at Sammy. His expression still blank.

"Who's going to set you free?" I whimper. My eye and are now throbbing. I back off, watching his every move.

"We... need your... help," he whispers.

A wall of ink rises behind him, and before I could even consider warning him, it comes crashing down upon his head. I look up, terrified. How did I get here? I get up slowly and walk towards to light that has now flickered on.

Ink covered everything, so instead of empty darkness, was pitch black ink. I continued to run until the ink grabs and pulls at my legs, until I can't move. I hack at the ink, then another light flickers on in front of me.

There.

There he stood.

Bendy.

I knew better then to be glad to see him. I watched carefully before he suddenly turned around and clasped one of his claw like hands around my neck, lifting me from the ink. Not that I cared about the ink, I had more of a deadly problem.

"Bendy... this isn't.... isn't you..." I manage to gasp out.

I felt the air in my lung leaving, my hand that was free scratching at his hand, desperate for air.

"I'm the dancing demon..."

My arms go limp as the remaining air is slowly leaving.

"Watch me hop, twirl and spin...."

The ink one his face continued to fall as my vision started to fade.

"I'm quick to give a smile..."

I was dropped to the ground, the smile was plastered on his face, blood on his claws.

"But I won't forget your sins...."

His laughs were the last thing I hear.

Darkness.

To be continued~

:D