Joey?!?!

9 : 57pm, Thursday

"Hello? I got that letter you sent me!" A voice yelled out into the dark ally, that echoed slightly. The girl looked around, her ears at alert for any sound.  It all was pitch black and silent.

"I think I'm in the wrong place," she whispered to herself. Before she could turn to walk out of the scary slime ally, a hand clapped over her mouth and, pulled into the dark depths of the ally.

  ............................................................................................................................................................... 

3 : 30pm, Saturday

"Where's y/n? she hasn't been home since Thursday!" a worried Ink demon yelled in Boris's face. The wolf shrugged.

"Bendy, it's only Saturday, besides, remember when we last though she went missing. She was just fine," Alice said softly. It didn't calm the demon.

"Yeah, I suppose, but I can't help that somethings happened." Bendy continued.

"I know, but I'm sure she's fine," the angel got up before heading towards the kitchen to make food. After y/n disappeared, Alice was the one who made all the food, even if everyone was so depressed they couldn't eat.

"I hope so," said Boris slopping on the couch. The others nodded. Without y/n, they felt as though something in them was taken.

  ............................................................................................................................................................... 

Time unknown, Sunday

y/n opened her eyes and looked around. She took in her surroundings. Old wooden floor and walls, posters covered in ink, some displaying words, or mumble of ink splats, but she couldn't work out the pictures. There was ink on the floor, and as far as she could tell, her hands were securely tied behind her back, and there was nothing sharp to cut through the rope with. The man who kidnapped her, clearly knew what he was doing.

"Ah, so it seems you are now awake," a voice said behind her. She couldn't turn.

"Well unless I can sleep with my eyes open, yeah sure I'm awake," y/n said fiercely. This was just to hide the fear of what this man could do to her, if he wanted.

"Ah so your witty," a cold blade of a knife met y/n neck. Her breathing hitched. "But unless you want the blade to meet blood, I would keep your mouth shut." She nodded.

"So now that you are up, I think I should tell you my plan before you die," the man walked in front of y/n. he had short stubby blonde hair, and he was in the middle of too plumb and too skinny. You couldn't tell. He reminded her of someone.

"So.. I plan to kill you for all you have done to me, my reputation, and my family!" the man hissed.

"Pardon me?" y/n looked at the man in confusion. What was he talking about.

"You stole my family from me!" the man yelled.

"I didn't take anyone!" the girl shouted.

"Oh but you did, you even started a relationship with one of them!"

Then it struck. The toons. His children....

"Joey!?"

"the one and only," the sick man bowed.

"I didn't take them, they followed me home from you, because you treated them unwell," y/n hissed.

"No, that's what you made them think, I didn't do anything," y/n shouted.