The Concert

(Updated Version: 2018 December)

(Word Count: Before -  709 After - 1147 )

Okay so If you reading this after the updated version, I've changed this chapter hugely, so.. lol it's not really a concert anymore, because the chapter before sucked.... badly and I personally hated it DX I have no self esteem lol, you may continue!

 - Before your whole house ordeal - 

The studio was dim, barely any light from the outside could be reached from within this abandoned building. The walls was filled with ink and and made strange creaky sounds every now and then. I felt alone, but felt like I was being watched however. Eyes burned into my very being, yet nothing was ever there when I turned around. Was I being followed? Or was the slow increase of insanity of being alone finally creeping in on me. How long have I been here? I'm not sure. 

I continued on for what felt like hours, eventually ending up at a small area, a projector's light flickered slightly, hitting against a old wooden wall, but it only displayed a blank white screen. Odd, I don't remember this room, and I've been circling this area for a long time now. So someone was here with me and they must have turned this projector on.

I looked around the room, inspecting it. Before the projector was a small stage, so I was back in the music department of the building. I knew the way out from this room. I turned to leave, but a sliding metal door slammed shut as I turned. I quickly ran to it and smashed against it, banging onto it, trying to some way open the blasted metal door.

Behind me, the projector clicked off, and the room fell into a darkness, I stood still, shaking with fear. The black darkness felt thick and muggy, almost like I could choke on it. The projector clicked on again. I quickly turned to it and let out a placed my hands on my lips letting out a muffled gasp.

On the stage, not to far from where I was once standing, stood the Dancing Demon himself. He held his hands behind his back, and his tail lashed around behind him. His lips were graced with his common smirk like grin. 

"Oh my god..." I backed up until my back hit the still locked door behind me. I continued to shiver, feeling my skin prickle as his eyes bored into my own.

"God isn't the one who is standing before you" He spoke, his eyes trained on to me, looking into my very soul. That's a thing demons do right? Look deep into your soul, find your weakness.

"Who.. are you?" I stuttered. That was a stupid question. This demon was every where, and I just asked who the guy was.

"I'm Be-

"I know who you are," I mumbled. The ink demon looked at me confused, an 'eyebrow' raised. "Then why the hell did you ask?"

"I have no idea." He shook his head and jumped of the stage, walking to me. I would have back further away, but the door kept me from doing so. He got to the point where he was right in front of me, dangerously close. He smirked before I felt my eyes go heavy. What on earth did he do? I went ridged, before going out cold and falling to the floor. 

- Later - 

I awoke again not to much later, strapped to a chair with a measly piece of rope. I wriggled around a bit, but the rope was stronger then it seemed. I looked around, gathering my surroundings. I was in the same room. I was sat in front of the stage from before, the projector off this time. I decided that I wasn't just going to sit here. I started to hop my say to the door, the chair only going a centimeter each time. 

The projector clicked on and I looked towards the stage and Bendy stood there once again.

"And what do you think your doing" He hummed, looking down at me from his spot on the stage.

"Uh nothing- I'm trying to escape dimwit," I hissed sourly.  His smirk turned to a frown as I tried to continue to hop towards the exit. He just watched before the chair slowly started to tip. 

"Oh no..

CRASH!

I fell to the ground with a loud crash and smacked my head harshly against the ground.

"Oh fuck that hurt...

I heard a snicker and looked over to the best of my ability to the demon on the stage. He let out a chuckle which then turned into a full laugh.

"Stop laughing at me," I hissed again. I undid the ropes, for they had loosened when I had fallen. He sighed before jumping from the stage and walked over to me. I backed up but fell over one of the many music stand in the room. I stumbled backwards and into a piano. I slammed my hands into the keys and screeched from the horrid sound.

 I walked backwards, glaring at the piano before falling over one of the chairs and smashing in the drums. They  made a crash and fell to the ground with me and made a loud crash sound as well. I sat there for a minute, utterly embarrassed. I looked over to Bendy, who by now as laughing so hard he fell to the ground as well. 

"Sorry, sorry I," He got up and shakily walked over to me, lending me his hand. I take it sourly and he pulled me up. I let his hand go and dusted myself off.

"Thanks."

"Aren't you going to try and escape?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I would, but I'd doubt I would get very far," I said, backing away.

"That's true, ya know, that's quite the show you put on back there," He said, looking down at the fallen objects by our feet.

"What? Me falling from a chair to the ground as well as crashing around the place like a huge fool? Ha! You could've done so much better," 

"Again that is also true," He said laughing.

"My point exactly!" I said looking at the ground. 

"But what you manged to do, was make me laugh," He said, his laughing for earlier finally creased. 

"Yea.. I guess I did," I looked up at him.

"It was like a show, something I haven't been able to do for a long time now," He hummed, looking at the stage. "It was nice to see a show from someone else."

"I'd hardly falling from a chair a show," I laughed. 

"It was still nice and a cool little comedy act," 

"You're a comedy act," I huffed. 

"I take that as a compliment," he chuckled. 

"Of course you would."