Jealousy

"Come on Boris this isn't a time for hide and seek that's for some other time," I whine as I look for the toon wolf. I heard a giggle and the sound of stomping up the stairs. Nice try Boris. I quickly follow. I race upstairs and all the doors are closed. All doors but mine. I smirk and rush to my door. I open it more with a slam and the rooms empty. The bed is shaking slightly.

"Boris come on you need to come out and talk," I say. He whimpers.

"Boris," I say more firmly.

"No,"

"Excuse me," I hiss. Boris usually doesn't say no so this is a surprise.

"No."

"Boris come out now," he mumbled something I didn't quite hear so I went to the left side of the bed and just as I was about to look under, Boris comes from under it, not knowing I was there and we crashed to the floor, him on top of me. His cheeks flare up as soon as he sees the position we're in.

"Y/n is wondering if we....." Bendy stares at us in shock.

"Hun it's not what it,"

"SO YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!" Bendy shouted, ink dripping down his face.

"Bendy it's not what it looks like please Y/n didn't know was here and,"

"I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT YOU TWO WERE DOING," he slams the door behind him at such a force that it opens up again, and stomps down to the backyard and into the small gardening shed.

"This isn't good," Boris says sitting on the bed.

"I'll go talk to him," I say walking to my door.

"I wouldn't," warned Boris.

"I know him Boris, I know what I'm doing," I say.

"Be careful," Boris whispers under his breath.

I walk out the back yard and stared at the shed. I could hear a loud banging sound. I walk over to the door and go to knock, but I freeze. I shake my head and knock in the door. Banging continues.

"Bendy I need to talk to you," I yell through the door.

"Frick off," Bendy shouts and the banging starts again.

"Bendy please it's important," I say. Banging stops. The door opens to reveal a very angered Bendy. In fact, he's in his frightening form, where ink is just constantly falling down his face and onto his body. His breathe is raspy and white flecks of what looks like floor is on his head.

"Bendy I want to," Bendy yanks me into the shed and shuts the door with a quick slam. I stumble a bit and then turn to face him.

"What the heck," I look at him and he's staring at the door. His tail sways back and forth with anger and I can hear a slight hiss.

"What is it you are hiding from me," he says looking at me and wiping the ink from his face.

"Hiding wh... No I came here to tell you what you saw was Boris accidentally falling onto me and nothing more," I say walking towards the still angry demon. I'm not sure that you know, but an angry demon is not a very good demon to be around.

"Then... hang on... an accident." He says backing away.

"Yes an um... misunderstanding," I say walking towards him still.

"So you weren't kissing him," he asks not bothering to walk backwards away from me.

"Hell no, I only ever have done that to you, no one else, and why would I when I only care for you and you alone," I looking up at him.

"Really," he looks at me with regret.

"Really," I say smiling. He sighs and wraps his lanky arms around my shoulders. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest.

"Bendy look, I would never do such a thing," I say as he pulls away.

"I know now," he whispers.

"This should prove it," I say. I lean up and delicately kiss him on the cheek. A dull grey blush spreads over his face.

"I... It does,' he says hoarsely. He's now at his normal height, about a foot taller then me.

"So no hard feelings," he asks.

"Nope never," I whisper and I kiss him on the lips.

About an hour later, I come back in the house, Bendy closely behind.

"So I take it, it went well then," Boris asks as we sit down next to him on the couch.

"Why wouldn't it," I say smiling as Bendy wraps an arm around me.

"I dunno," Boris says sarcastically.