Gone missing

"Y/n? Come on out y/n," Bendy shouted as he tried to find you. After about an hour of searching and finding nothing, he decided that you had just gone out for the day but forgot to tell them. He certainly hoped so. Alice and Boris kept a look out if she kept home while Bendy sat in his room thinking.
She usually tells me we're she's going or at least tells the others to tell me.
Maybe she was taken?
Maybe she left and didn't want to return!?
What if she found someone else!?
What if she doesn't like toons anymore!?
What if... what if.... what if some took her!?
Calm down your over reacting. Bendy said to himself.
This didn't mean he was still tossing and turning in bed that night, the what if's circling his mind over and over and over......
The next day the first thing he did was check her room. Nothing. The kitchen. Nope just Boris. Basement. Nope just Sammy. Lounge nope Alice.
Where is she? His head screamed. Bendy called a meeting at about 3 in the noon to go for a search party for Y/n. They left in their disguises and looked all around town. That is except the studio. They raced to the studio, the lights were on and the soft sound of music could be heard. They looked at each other in surprise and rushed into the door. The place was bright and balloons were every where. The music had gotten louder now that they were inside. Bendy shut the door with his mouth open in awe. The others were about the same. Never had the studio been like this before.
"SURPRISE!" Y/n screamed jumping from the room the music was coming from. The toon screamed and all hugged each other in surprise. Then they realised who it was.
"Y/N!" Bendy jumped forward and attached her in a tight bear hug.
"Yes?" Y/n seemed confused.
"I thought you weren't coming back," Bendy said hugging tighter, by now the others had joined.
"Did you get the note on the fridge I left?"
Y/n asked with an eyebrow raised. Bendy coughed awkwardly.
"Well I'm fine and happy anniversary for a year of being at my house," y/n said laughing. The others joined in.
They let go of y/n so they could dance and eat. That is except for Bendy.
"You can let go now," y/n said softly.
"I know but I won't," he said. Y/n rolled her eyes and hugged back.
The rest of the night was a blast. Y/n promised to leave more noticeable notes and Bendy promised not to overreact. After all, that night meant everything.

Sorry for not updating in such a long time, I just got sick of writing and needed a break but don't worry I will be writing a whole lot more now! Hope you enjoyed!