Chapter 8 - Unexpected Outcome

The sun was beginning to set. The bold palette of orange, pink and purple displayed in the sky was extremely captivating.

Meng Yu let out a long sigh as she laid on the bushes. She did not know how much time had passed. The little boy on top of her had stopped crying a while ago, but she did not dare to move. She felt that any sudden movement would break his dam again, and she really, really hated children's cries.

"Young master!" A sharp voice disrupted the peaceful evening.

Meng Yu jumped up and swiftly dodged the sudden attacks. A mysterious young lady took the opportunity to quickly pulled the boy away from Meng Yu while she was distracted.

"Young Master, are you alright?" The lady asked in concern.

The little boy sniffed a little and shook his head. He quickly looked over at Meng Yu and pointed his tiny finger at her.

"Shui Yang, she bullied me!"

Meng Yu glared incredulously at the little boy.

Who was the one who threw stone at me first?

Meng Yu did not have time to indulge in her own thoughts when the lady named Shui Yang rushed forward like lightning and thrusted her palm at Meng Yu without question. Meng Yu quickly sidestepped to evade the sudden attack.

What is wrong with this woman?

Shui Yang did not hesitate before continuously sending forceful strike after strike at Meng Yu. Her movement was agile, but Meng Yu could read her movement easily and dodged without much efforts. It infuriated Shui Yang further when she realized that she could not even touch a strand of Meng Yu's hair. Gritting her teeth furiously, she threw something out from her sleeves.

Hidden weapons!

Meng Yu's eyes widen in shock when she saw several thin objects flying straight at her, and narrowly jumped out of harm's way. Couple of long silver needles embedded itself straight into the tall tree behind her. Meng Yu's expression darkened immediately. Previously, she did not take Shui Yang seriously, and was merely fending her off halfheartedly, but she did not expect this unreasonable and crazy woman to attack her with hidden weapons.

She did not look for trouble, but why did trouble usually find her?

Shui Yang rushed forward and threw more needles at Meng Yu incessantly. Tired with the crazy woman's tirade, Meng Yu decided to put a stop to this meaningless fight before things got out of control. Shui Yang gasped when she saw Meng Yu flew at her so quickly that she could not dodge in time when Meng Yu send a powerful kick to her lower abdomen and sent her flying a few meters backward.

"Argh!" Shui Yang landed on the ground with a loud thump.

"Gentleman reasons things out and does not resort to force." Meng Yu's rested her hand behind her back as she maintained her cold facade.

"Screw you! I am not a gentleman!" Shui Yang snapped back furiously, as she pushed herself up with great efforts. It seemed that she had taken a heavy blow from Meng Yu's kick as she staggered forward.

Meng Yu furrowed her brows upon hearing Shui Yang's word and made a mental note to herself.

True. She is not a gentleman.

"Who are you? What are you doing in the Silver Sky Mansion!?" Shui Yang growled.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you this question?" Meng Yu replied nonchalantly.

Even though Meng Yu did not mix with the other servants in the mansion, but she had a habit of taking note of every servant going in and out of the mansion. She did not recognize Shui Yang or the little boy who came out of nowhere. Even the way they dressed did not seem like servants. Were they guests? But what guests will come out of nowhere and attacked her without reason?