The Grim Reaper case

It was a Sunday morning when I got the email that said: "CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO JOIN THE POLICE FORCE!" I ran to my car and drove to Jesse's house

It was a Sunday morning when I got the email that said: "CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO JOIN THE POLICE FORCE!" I ran to my car and drove to Jesse's house. "HEY JESSE!" He opened his door. "Did you get in the force?" He asked Me. "Yes. Did you?" "Of course I Did." This was was one of the greatest days of our lives. We went to the station to find out when work starts. The job starts first thing on Monday next week. "Ok now all we have to do is wait." Said Jesse. After he said that waiting became the hardest challenge of all time for us. "Damn it Jesse that's not easy!" I said to him in a joking manner. He laughs and walks away. I role my eyes as I get in my car. On my way home the news goes on the radio "The Man Of The Darkness or the "Grim Reaper." As they call him strikes again taking his ninth victim. "What." I say as I turn up the volume. "More details about the scene are just being seen. It's like most of the others the house is set on fire. I went home and looked up The Man Of The Darkness case. It didn't give me much In fact no one even knew if he was even real for sure but a few detectives that have been following him sense his first Crime two years ago. That's all I know about the case. "Maybe I could take a look at this case." I thought to myself.