Author's notes

Hey guys it's Spielcorp and I'm telling you my notes on Spielcorp like my inspiration, my problems writing this story, cause let me tell you writing this book was EXTREMELY annoying and time consuming. Ten months ago I was watching a friend of mine playing a game called "Heavy Rain." And I got an Idea. A mystery... after one month of planing I came up with The Man Of The Dark. Witch was simular to this one. Just a tad off. After a few pages and lost my inspiration. Plus I didn't like where I was going with the story. SO I dropped it. Just after I joined Wattpad in September of 2017 and started The Man Of Darkness. This story I had much more inspiration. I has the whole story laid out in my mind. I was so excited to work on this story until part 20. That's kind of where I lost it. So I made "a landing platform." Witch was the four numbers and the Dun dun dun!!! The face reveal of the killer. After that I hit complete story. With in two days I checked the story and for some reason it was "Unpublished." So I quickly published all of the parts again. I apologized for the annoying notifications from that. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed Man of Darkness. If you did then check out "Believe." Another one of my books. And have a wonderful day.