Was the killer Kyle?

Now the Killer has been active for about a year and me and the guys have been hard at work trying to figure out the case. "Ok Daniel, I found a number that maybe linked to the Killer's phone. It's one that hasn't been used in awhile but I might be able to trace it to a newer number." Said Kyle. We were sitting at the station in the lobby. "Ok what's the number?" He gave me a piece of paper with the number on it. "Thanks." I said. I enter the number to track it. "Ok got it." I said. Kyle comes up. "Oh that's right down the street from my house." Said Kyle. " It's like this old abandoned warehouse." He added. Kyle, Jesse and I got in a police truck. We got the warehouse it was cold and dark out side and I could've only imagined how cold and dark it was in there. Luckily the light was on when we got in there. We did what I didn't want to do. We split up. Stupid idea Kyle. After ten minutes I found the phone. It had a Verizon network plan. "Ok I know two people who have Verizon. My brother and Kyle. I take the phone and take it to Jesse. "Ok so you think it's Kyle or John?" Asked Jesse. "Yes they are the only ones who have Verizon." I said. Then John came up to us. "Hey where's Kyle?" He asked. Then I heard an explosion coming from where Kyle was. Before we knew it the warehouse was engulfed in flames. We quickly ran out of the building struggling to stay on our feet. I took a quick look around and saw Kyle running away. "GET HIM!" I shout. None of us went after him. We didn't want to run anymore. We decided that that the killer was Kyle. Which was a surprise for me.