City lights

The fire from the woods reached the town and some houses set on fire. The fire was spreading very fast, so quickly in fact with in ten minutes the whole neighborhood was on fire. "Daniel a fire started down town." Said Jesse. "Really?" "Yeah." "Well get some men down there." I said. Jesse nodded. He went and called out a fire fighter unit to put out the fire. "Daniel the fire won't stop spreading."  Said Jesse. "I know I can see it!" I said. I could se the flames creeping over the bulding. " "Oh God no." Said Jesse. Jesse went to his office and called Catherine. "Cathy we need to get out of town!" Jesse Shouted on to the phone. Jesse dropped the phone and ran outside and got in his car. I followed him out. We quickly drove away from the giant fire. I knew we couldn't fight the fire, If we tried we would have a snowballs chance in hell. We drove and drove for twenty minutes. Then I got a call from Jesse. We split up a minute ago because he went for Catherine. "I got a call from the Fire department. They got the fire under control for now." Jesse said. "Ok cool. Now get out of there." I responded. "I'm on my way out." "Ok good." I said before I hung up. I continued to drive quickly away from the fire. "This isn't good." I thought to myself.