Area 51

The next day me and Jesse set out for area 51. It was about a five hour drive but it was worth the time. "Man how are we gonna get in?" I asked. "I got a permit from the government." Said Jesse. "How?" "I contacted them and told them why I needed to get in. So they gave permission." "That's cool. When did you do this?" "Last night." Jesse responded. "Wow. Impressive." "Yeah." After about an hour we reached a gas station and stopped to refuel, we also grabbed some food and water. "Hey Jesse at least we made it to Nevada." I said. "Yeah. We got another four hours left." Jesse responded. I just shook my head. "Great." I took a deep breath and got in my car. "Jesse can you drive?" I ask. "Sure." Me and Jesse switched places and Jesse drove for an hour. "All for one damn number." I said. Jesse laughed. Me and Jesse switched places continuesly until we finally reached Area Fifty one. A cop aproached us and said "may I ask why you're here?" He asked. "We have a permit. We're here because a clue to the Grim Reaper killer case." Said Jesse. "Oh yeah I heard about you guys. Go on in." Said the officer. We drove into the parking lot and stopped the car. "A man in a gray suit came up to me. "Welcome Daniel. We had a visit from you're Reaper last week." He said. "Yeah did he leave a number or something?" I asked. "Yeah. Come with me." Said the man. We followed the man into the bulding. He got us into the security room. I saw the number eight carved into the equipment like the control panel. "Oh crap." I said. Than I got a piece of paper and wrote down the number. "Alright thanks." I said. "You're welcome. Put this Reaper to justice." Said The man. Me and Jesse left for our long ride home.