The First Number

The next day Jesse and Catherine came into the station. "hey guys." I said. "Whats up?" Said Jesse. "The roof." Said Kyle. "Ha ha very funny." Said Jesse. "I thought it was funny." Said Kyle. "Obviously." Said Jesse. "Enough." I said. "How are you two?" I asked. "I'm good." Said Catherine. "Pretty good. How about you?" Said Jesse. "Im alright." I responded. Jesse came and sat down. "What do we have Kyle?" Asked Jesse. "UM nothing yet. We need to find four numbers then we have our guy. "The first letter is in a house down the street, as for the rest of the numbers... the may be a little difficult to get in. Like on is in area 51 in Nevada." Said Kyle. "How did the Reaper get into area 51?!" I asked. "I have no idea." Responded Kyle. "How are we getting in?" Asked Jesse. "No clue." I said. "Anyways let's just go to the first location." Said Jesse. Me and my team got in our cars. Me and Kyle took my car, and Jesse and Catherine took a cop car. We drove to the first house witch was about a five minute drive. I aproached the house with my gun in hand. I slowly entered the old house. I started searching the house, the shelves, cabinets, and closets. After ten minutes I found a pice of paper. On the paper it had the number five on it. "Here you are." I picked up the paper and shoved it in my pocket. I ran out of the house. "Guys I got the number. "Cool." Said Kyle. "Next is area 51." Said Jesse. "Yep." Said Catherine. I got back into my car and drove back to the station.