John's funeral

It's been almost a week since John's death. I've been working on this case harder than I usually do. Not that I wasn't working hard before I was just working harder. John's funeral was that night unfortunately no one was really going other than me and Jesse because everyone else is dead. "Hey Jesse are ready for the funeral?" I asked. "Not yet I need my Cologne," Jesse responded. "Ok let's go." Jesse said as he approached the Station door. "There will be food there right?" Said Jesse trying not to laugh. I know I shouldn't have but I laughed a little. "Yep there will be food." I responded. I took about ten minutes to get to the place the funeral was. We entered the building and I see my Aunt Sara and uncle James talking. Aunt Tina was crying and Uncle James was of course trying to cheer her up but no use, she kept weeping and weeping. Jesse heads straight to the food bar and I approach my Aunt and Uncle. When I got to them my Aunt saw me and through her self into my arms. "Awkward." I thought. "Oh Daniel I am SO SORRY about your loss." She said. "It's alright It's not your fault... it's mine." I responded "No that killer it's his fault."  She cried. I took a deep breath. "Yep." I say. "Hey bud." Says Uncle James. "Hey Uncle James." "How are you holding up?" He asked. " I'm ok." I said I was lying of course I was horrible in fact I've considered suicide a few times, but I know that's not the answer. "How are you?" I asked. "Same as you." I can tell by the way he said that he was as bad as I was. Jesse came up to us. "Hey where's the restrooms?" He asked. "Oh down the hall third door to the left." Said Uncle James. "Thanks." Jesse replied. He walked down the hall. "Your cousins want to talk to you they are at the food bar." "Ok." I say and I walk to the food bar and find my cousins Drake and Phil. "Hey Drake, Hey Phil." I say. "HEY DANIEL!" Said Drake. "What's up." Said Phil. Me and my cousins have been good friends since we were little kids. "Long time no see Daniel." Said Phil. "Yeah ten years." Said Drake. "Hey Sorry about John." Said Phil. Drake nodded in agreement. "Yeah, me and Jesse are tracking down the killer the best we can." I said. "What are you some kind of cop?" Asked Phil. "Detective and a sheriff." I say. Drake's eyes widen. "Cool." Said Drake. Yeah. Then a priest steps up. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Good evening and welcome to the celebration of John's life. We have a few speeches the first one by Daniel Coleman. I stepped up onto the stage. I don't remember what I said that night unfortunately but It sure made me cry I'll tell you that. After the funeral I dropped Jesse off and went home. When I got the I through the keys on the counter and walked into the living room and passed out on the couch.