Similarities

On a Monday morning at the station Jesse, Kyle and I sat at the station with no sign of the Reaper. "Come on I think we might be really close to solving the case." Said Jesse. "I agree." Said Kyle. Then a woman came running in. "Help! My family was murdered!" She cried. "I'll go check it out." Said Jesse. "Ok." I responded. Jesse and the woman left in a hurry. "What's your name?" Asked Jesse. "Catherine." She said. "Alright Catherine how did you find out of their murder?" "I just walked into the living room and saw my parents. Then the house it... it set on fire." Said Catherine. When Jesse and Catherine showed up some fire trucks were there putting the fire out. "Ok lets check this out!" Said Jesse. Jesse walked up to the demolished house and started hunting for clues. "I can't find anything." Said Jesse. Jesse walked up to Catherine. "Hey I'm sorry for your loss I know how it feels. "NO YOU DON'T!" Shouted Catherine. "Yes I do because it happened to me years ago by I think might be the same pirson." Said Jesse. "Wait I know you. You're that kid at school that lost his family!" "That's me." Said Jesse. "I know it hurts but I had to go through it to. So if you need someone to talk to just let me know." Said Jesse. Later on Jesse came up to me with an idea. "What if the Reaper was the same guy who killed my family?" Said Jesse. "That was twenty years ago dude, the chances are so small." "Actually that's a good point what if it was the same guy?" Said Kyle. "He would have to be an older man maybe in his mid to late forties give or take. So maybe he was a cop but he retired. That would still let him in the convention two years ago." Said Kyle. "Good point." I said. "Jesse anyone you might know who would kill your parents?" I said. "Mike hated my dad. That's one." "Mike is already a suspect." Said Kyle. "Witch means chances are Mike is the Reaper!" I said.