A new place

It's been about a week since I moved in Jesse's house. I found a crapy old apartment crapy yet affordable. "Hey Jesse I found a place down the street from here!" "Great now get out!" Jesse goofed. Me and him both started laughing at the same time. Then the news went off on the Tv. "BRAKING NEWS: THE REAPER STRIKES AGAIN KILLING FORTY PEOPLE IN A FIRE! More on the case the building was found burning yesterday this fire killed over forty people!" "Oh great another killing." Jesse said. Jesse got excepted into the F.B.I not to sure why they let him. Maybe the same reason I got in the private eye busyness early The Reaper. I went over to the apartment complex to check in at the office. "Welcome to Wind Mill Apartment complex!" Said a man. "Yes thank you I'm here for an apartment I went online my name is Daniel Johnson." "Oh yes right this way." I followed him to my apartment he unlocked the door and gave me the key. "Here you go sir." He said to me as he walked away. "Home sweet home I guess." I think to myself. It had two bed rooms one was gonna be the master bedroom and the other my office, One bathroom, A nice sized kitchen. "I could be worst." I thought. At this point I was tired I needed rest because I had to go and buy stuff to sleep with. Pillows, blankets, And maybe some more cloths. That night I just slept on the floor. I couldn't sleep knowing that The Reaper was out there hunting for his next victim. The thought of it gave me the cold sweats. The next morning I went to The D.I to buy some clothes  pillows and blankets. Simple basic stuff like that. That day it started raining. It went from a light sprinkle to a heavy down pour. I ran as fast as I could to my car. I sat in my car for just a minute before starting the car and headed home. When I got home I laid my blanket out on the floor.