Fire At The Station

My nose has just stopped bleeding from the fight with The Reaper. I went to the Station bathroom and washed my bloody hands and face. "My God I thought it would never stop." I said. Then Jesse came in to check in on me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm fine now." I responded. Jesse and I found the Sheriff with his hand over his face. "Boys we can't leave the Station for the next tow days General's orders." The Sheriff said as he looked up at us. "What? How are we gonna eat? We don't have food here!" Said Jesse. I could tell by his voice he was annoyed."The Reaper is becoming more and more active." Said the Sheriff. I nod my head and sit down. "What are we gonna do then?" I ask. "The General is sending some men and food, they should be here by dawn." Said the Sheriff. Jesse sat down next to me and took a deep breath. I could see in Jesse's eyes that he was very upset with the situation but he remained calm. The Sheriff walked to his office and shut the door and locked it. Me and Jesse sat in the lobby quietly. "I'm going to sleep." I said as I walked into my office. It was a small office with no lights but it was just fine for sleeping. and Lied on the floor and fell asleep. Jesse just slept in the lobby. In the morning I heard the Sheriff talking to Jesse. I went into the lobby The Sheriff was sitting in one of the red chairs In the corner. Jesse was sitting at the main desk in the back of the lobby. "Morning sleepy head." Said Jesse. " Morning. what did I miss?" I asked as I yawned. "Nothing much other than the news that the men were... delayed." Said Jesse. "They were right out of town about a mile from here than their truck got engulfed in flames." Said The Sheriff. "It was the Reaper." Said Jesse. I took a deep breath as I looked at the roof with my hands on my hips. "I got to go." Said Jesse as he walked into the restroom. After he went in I sat down on a green chair next to the main entrance. After a minute Jesse came back out and sat back down. "What do we know about the Reaper?" Asked The Sheriff. "Not much. Other than the fact that he is or was a cop." I said. "Does anyone smell that?" Asked Jesse. "Yeah. It smells like... Smoke." I say. Then I saw fire come from under The Sheriff's office door. "FIRE!" I yell. The Sheriff got up and ran out the door and Jesse and I go after him. We cross the street and saw the station burn. "Well at least NO one was in there." Says The Sheriff. I agree and so does Jesse.