Jesse's hangover.

The next day Jesse returned to the station. "Hey Jesse did you have fun?" I ask. "No I passed out when I got home." Said Jesse. "How's that hangover?" Asked Kyle. "It's horrible I feel like I'm gonna throw up." Said Jesse. Me and Kyle just laughed. "Ha ha very funny." Jesse said sarcastically. Jesse gagged and ran to the bathroom. He was in there for a good five minutes. When he came out I asked him "Hey Where's Catherine?" "At my house." Jesse responded. Me and Kyle started laughing again. "What?" Asked Jesse. "BRO you got so drunk last night man the effect is still going. You're still drunk." I say. Jesse just moaned and sat on the floor. I couldn't stop laughing. "That's why I don't drink." Said Kyle. "I don't drink because I'm a cop and I'm not aloud to. I should fire Jesse." I said. "No don't fire me. I'm never drinking again, holy crap." Said Jesse. "I won't fire you." I responded. "Thanks." "Don't mention it. No really don't mention anything." "Not planning on it." Said Jesse. Kyle knoded his head. "I'm suprised you made it home." Said Kyle. "I didn't. I got to the street."  "You said you made it home!" I said. "I lied ok!" "Jesse you will never live this down." I said. "Oh Catherine was wondering if she could join us in solving this case." Said Jesse. "Sure why not? First you guys have to get over this hangover." I responded. "Yeah. ok." Jesse said just before he passed out. Kyle broke out laughing. I couldn't help but start laughing. Me and Kyle where laughing for atleast three minutes. When we finally stopped Kyle told me that he found something on that chip. "I found a pass code. If we find the last four numbers and enter it on my computer we'll have our killer!" Said Kyle. "Cool. How do we find the numbers?" "The chip gives me a group of addresses. We head to these places and get a number." Kyle said.