The fourth number

The next morning I was at my apartment eating breakfast then got a letter with six address on it the letter said. "The fourth and final number is in one of these places. You have twenty four hours to find it. good luck." The addresses were far apart. I wouldn't be able to search all locations in twenty four hours. The I got a call from am unknown number. I answer it. "So Daniel did you get the love note I sent you?" Asked the man. "Yeah. It's not so lovely. What if I don't find the fourth number in time?" "Then Kyle dies. That simple." "Don't you you dare... ok. I'll find your stupid number." "Good. I'm glad you like playing games!" Then the phone hung up. "Ok the clock is ticking. I got to choose where I should go first." I thought. I knew I only had time to visit three of the locations. I desided to visit my parents house first because that was one of the farthest locations. I took me about an hour to get to the remanes of my parents house, it took so long mainly because traffic. I arrived at the house and looked around. Nothing there. "Ok two more places then I'll be out of time." I said to myself. The next was at the Los Angeles airport. The airport was ten minutes away even with traffic. I drove as fast as I could to the airport. When I got there an airplane exploded with an enormous bang. "There must've been a bomb on the airplane." I thought "It wonder who put that there." I said. Then I saw a carving on a car. "Find the number Daniel. Or everyone here dies. Even the poor innocent children." "Not the children. I thought. I quickly hoped onto my feet. I sped for my car and drove off as fast as I could. I rased to the next location. The next location was a train station. I found a ticket with my name on it on a picnic table. The ticket was on a sheet of paper that read, "The number is in someone on the train's pocket." I gave the ticket to the conductor and got on the trane. I started going around to people and explaining what was going on and checking their pockets. After ten minutes of the train taking off I heard a cracking explosion sound. Then I saw a giant rock fall down a clift. The bolder hit the front of the train and the cars derailed. The cars fell a rolled down the clift. A few people servived the crash but not everyone. Soon I opened my eyes and a man stood by my head. He gave me a pice of paper. "Hey kid. I heard you were looking for a number." He said. It was Mike. "Thanks." I looked at the paper. It had the number nine writin on it. " OH good." I said releved. I made it up on to my feet and got out of the car. "OH God that was not fun at all." I said. I began to look for a street. Or even a pirson. Nothing just trees. "Oh no." I wander the woods for seemingly hours. Until I reached a trail. I followed the trail until I reached some kind of dirt road. "Good a road." A car pulled up next to me. "Hey man need a ride?" He asked. "Yeah." "Where to?" "Los Angeles." "Wow. That's where I'm heading." He said. I climed in the car. I had my gun close by just incase. It took about twenty minutes to get back to L.A. "Thanks for the ride." I said. "Hey no problem man." I hoped out of his car and approached the street. I called a cab to pick me up. I had him bring me to the station. I rushed in and turned on my laptop. I got on the microchip file and enter the code. '5889'. The chip showed an address. "Wait. Is that... It's my old school!" I said.