old station.

We looked at Mikes profile, it was clean and he was of the right age. "Mike is the perfect suspect." I said, Kyle and Jesse agreed. "Come on Jesse let's track Mike." Said Kyle. "Ok." Jesse responded. Just as Kyle and Jesse left I got a text. The text read 'Meet me at the old abandoned station. Your friend Reaper.' I knew it would be dumb but I needed to see what this was about. 'When?' I responded. 'Midnight.' Said the Reaper. I felt my stomach turn and my mouth dried and my eyes watered. I almost begain to cry I was so nervous because I knew there was no avoiding this ether way I was dead. "I really don't want to die." I thought. I knew almost for sure I had no chance. 11:30 pm. I start heading towards the old station. I get there around eleven fivty five. I felt my blood begin to boil. "Oh no. God why did I come." "Welcome Daniel." Said the Reaper as he aproached me. I don't know why I bothered saying "please don't hurt me." "Hahaha!" He laughed. "You're so weak." He said. I don't blame him for saying that. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm only gonna kill you." He said. I quickly pull out my gun. "Don't bother with that piece of unloaded trash." "I pulled the trigger and nothing." "How did you know?" I asked. " Do you find it odd you found a random gun in your car?" He said. Just as he said that he pushed a button and my car exploded. "Ha! now you can't leave." Laughed The Reaper. I run over and try to punch the Reaper, he grabbed my hand and flipped me onto the ground. "Nice try weakling." Then the Reaper kicked me in the head knocking me out.