Hunting Reapers!

The next day I was at the station and the rude cop comes by me. "HEY YOU SIR!" I shout. He turns around. "What the he'll do you want?" He asked aggressively. "I wanna ask you some questions about the Reaper." I say. Then the officer brakes out running. I chase him into the drive way. He gets in his car and drives away full speed. I run and get a cop car and chased after him. After about an hour I got ahead of him and cut him off. He got out of the car and booked it for the city. I shot him in the leg and he fell. I ran up to him. "FINE I'LL TELL YOU! I'M NOT THE REAPER! I JUST DON'T WANNA DIE I'LL DO ANYTHING TO STAY ALIVE! I JUST DID IT TO THOROUGH YOU OFF!" He said terrified. " Pathetic." I thought to myself. "Sorry." He said. As I left to get the first aid kit from my car I heard a gun shot. I turned and saw the officer dead on the ground. Then another gun shot that hit my car window. I took my gun and ran around the car and quickly hopped in. I called for back up and almost as soon as I said Reaper every cop in L.A was there hunting the him. I found Kyle checking the body.  I walked up to him. "What did you find." Nothing yet but wait... Ha a led bullet a Five millimeter Pistol. As soon as he said that the field set on fire. "Oh no we need to get out of here!" I said as I began running. Kyle stayed behind me until we got out of the field. The sheriff got out but we lost two full units! That's over ninety officers died in that field. One week later. We were at a grave yard where they made a memorial for the officers who died in the field. "In memory of these brave men who died in a field fire created by the Reaper." Said the sheriff. We took are hats off and had a moment of silence. "Who could be this evil?" I thought. Then like any typical sad moment it started to rain.