Interrogation

It's been a few days since I slept. I feel dizzy and sick. I can't control what I say or think anymore It's like there's two people in my mind and the other one has full control. "Hey Daniel you need to sleep." Said Jesse. "Huh? What?" I say. "YOU NEED TO SLEEP!" "Oh right I forgot about that." I responded. I fell backwards and fell asleep. When I woke up Jesse had left. I felt MUCH better. I stood up for the first time in almost two days. I went out of my apartment and got in my car and drove to the police station. "There you are Daniel it's been two weeks! I understand sorry what happened to your parents." Said Kyle "I'm here to put this guy to Justus!" I say angrily. "That's more I like it." He said. "What do you have on him." "Not much other than he's about twenty years old, six feet tall and that's about it." "Ok. Good enough for now." "Not really. There are hundreds of people that fit that description." "Any primary suspects?" "We have a few." "Do you have one here?" "Yes we do actually. You and your buddy Jesse are gonna question him." "Ok." I say. I find Jesse in the lounge waiting for me. "There you are. We gotta suspect to question!" I nod my head and we head to the interrogation room. "Hello Danny Red. Is that right?" Said Jesse. "Yes that's right." Says Danny. "We're here to ask  you about The Grim Reaper killer." I say. "Do you honestly think I'm the killer?" "Not yet." Said Jesse. "Be honest. Do you know ANYTHING about the Reaper. "Ok I'm gonna give it to you strait. He killed my brother and threatened me if I don't do a chore for him." "And what was this chore?"I ask. "To hunt down a man named Evan Stephens." Jesse leans forward. "Why did he ask you to hunt him down?" "Not to sure he never told me." "He hires bounties." I said to Jesse. Jesse grabbed a tissue and blew his nose. "That's all I know." Danny said. "Alright thanks for your time." Said Jesse. Jesse went to his office and started checking his files. As Danny walked to his car something came up from behind him. "WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM!" Said the Reaper. "Oh nothing really." Danny told him. "I don't believe you. You know what I think I might kill you." Said the man. "No please!" Danny begged. The Man pulled a pistol and shot Danny In the head. I went out and found Danny dead by his car. "Oh my God." I said.