Chapter 1

|| Y/n's POV ||

Hi! I'm pretty sure you have no idea who I am. I'm Y/n Jauregui. I play soccer. I'm 16 years old. Currently at Diamond Bar High School. Enough yapping about who I am.

We were wrapping up practice for the day until Coach Wells stops us all as were walking off the field. " Girls before you head home I need to tell you something." Coach says.

We all jog back over to him down take a knee. " So, so far this season you ladies have been doing a phenomenal job.  If you have been examined by scout and one very important person I know so ally has caught a glimpse of you."

If only he could talk faster. I'm itchy and sweaty and I want to take a shower. I start to tune him out when one thing he says catches my attention. " Alex Morgan of the Orlando Pride and the US Women's National Team is coming to run a camp with you girls."

Did he just say that? My favorite player! She's coming to my school. I mean she did go here so it makes sense for her to want to come back. Honestly, I don't know how to act. He dismissed everyone and just as I'm getting up he calls me.

" Jauregui!" I turn around and jog over to him. " Yes sir?" I ask him. " Alex and whoever else she brings along is really going to be watching you. You're training with U20. You're doing big things. If she tries to have one on one time with you don't be afraid. You are captain."

" Yes sir. When is she coming?" " Next Friday. She'll be at the game. That weekend, we're training hard. Understood?"

I nod and all these thoughts run through my head. What if I lose all my talent in the moment? What if I freeze up? I can't embarrass myself in front of her. I have to bring my A game and play as I would if I were a professional.

I grab my stuff from the lockeroom as I head out to my moms car. I see some of the girls staring. If you're wondering why, yes. My mom is Lauren Jauregui if Fifth Harmony.

" Hi mommy!" I say kissing her cheek. " How was practice?" I lean back in the seat buckling up. " I'm tired that's all I can say. Oh but you'll never believe the news!" I say with a little too much excitement.

She smiles at me waiting for me to tell her what it is. " I want to tell you and mom together." She playfully rolls her eyes and focuses on the road as we sing to her music.

After about 15 minutes, we make it to the house and I walk in getting excited because I smell food. Don't judge me. I'm a foodie. Like major foodie. As I fully step in the living room I see my four favorite women aside from my moms and grandmas. Camila, Dinah, Normani, and Ally all sitting on the couch talking to my mom, or other mom I should say, Kehlani.

Yes. I know what you're thinking. Why do I have two moms? My parents fell in love and got married so here I am. " Hi mommy!" I run and jump into her lap. " Woah you know you're too big to be in my lap." She kisses my cheek and I head upstairs to shower.

" I have some exciting news to tell you all when I get out the shower." I turn around then look back to see if I left something and barf on the inside because my parents were kissing. It's cute but it's gross at the same time. I hurry and take my shower and run back downstairs almost falling.

I sit on the couch in between Camzi and Dinah. " So what do you have to tell us?" DJ asks poking my cheek. " Well, coach told us, at our game next Friday, Alex Morgan from the Orlando Pride is coming! She's also running a camp with us on the weekend!"

I swear their reactions isn't what I expected. Their faces turned pale real quick. It's like they saw a ghost. They congratulate me and continue to eat. I offer to clean the dishes but they shoo me away up the stairs saying they have " adult talk" .