Chapter 16

|| Y/n's POV ||

Mal and I were out exploring Seattle with Alex. She decided to bring Kelley along so she wouldn't third wheel. Our hands were intertwined as we followed behind them.

" Babe" hmm I hum to Mal. " We have like no coupley pictures. They all look friendly." I thought about it and we really don't. " Well Mal, I thought you weren't ready to say anything about us."

She rolls her eyes. " I am after last night. People need to know that you're my girl." I smirk. " Was someone jealous." She rolls her eyes at me and let's go of my hand.

" Babe I'm messing with you." I grab her hand and pull her towards me. I lean up to give her a kiss and Alex and Kelley start making puking noises.
We decided to go out to eat and enjoy our last day out here together. The good thing about us leaving is, Mal was coming back to Cali with me! The USWNT are also playing in San Diego so we're driving down for that.

After eating we headed back to the hotel to get ready for our flight. " Mal stop trying to put these Washington Spirt shirts in my bag. I don't like that team." I say annoyed. I fling the shirts at her face.

" Don't you want to support me." She walks over to me standing behind me. She wraps her arms around my waist. " I am your girlfriend." She starts kissing on my neck. I moan her name and someone clears their throat.

" We're leaving in 10." Alex says. Holy moly. That's embarrassing. " You should've moaned my name louder." Mal says smirking. I hit her arm and push her off of me. We grab our suitcases and say our goodbyes to everyone.

// Time Skip //

We made it to Cali and I couldn't wait to get home into my own bed. We arrived to my place and I walk in with Mal's hand in mine and Alex behind us. " Moms!" I yell out. They walk down the stairs and immediately their eyes fall on Mal.

She looks like she's about to shit herself. I rub my thumb on her hand. " Mallory." Lauren says. " Ok can you two not intimidate my girlfriend. Geez." I roll my eyes. Mal looks at me and I nod." Hi. I just wanted to apologize for everything. I never meant to hurt Y/n. What I said was unacceptable. I'm sorry." She finishes.

" So first, you break her heart then you take her virginity?!" Kehlani exclaimed. Mal looked so scared. Ugh. " I'm kidding. Just know we're watching you now." Kehlani warns her.

" Ok we're going upstairs. Bye!" I say running up the stairs with Mal. " No sex in my house Y/n!" Lauren yells up the stairs.

|| Alex's POV ||

" How were things with Y/n?" Kehlani asks as we sit on the couch. " Things were good. I feel like we've built a good relationship. We haven't argued much. She's being more affectionate towards me so I guess things are good."

I smile to myself just thinking about our time in Seattle. Y/n and I really have gotten close. " But I do have to go, I have to meet up with family. Can you tell Y/n I said goodbye."

They nod and I head out. I go to a familiar home. Why did I agree to this? I contemplate my life decisions and finally knock on the door. Servando opened it smiling.

" Hey baby!" He says and I give him a look of disgust. " Servando I told you I'm not taking you back. Not after what you did so drop it. You know what I came here to talk about."

" Yeah. How is she?" I run a hand through my hair. " She's good. She spent some time with me in Seattle and we built a closer relationship so we're good. " Did you tell her about me?" He asks.

" No, why would I?! Servando I don't think she cares to know who you are." I tell him truthfully. " Can I go to the game in San Diego and meet her at least. " Fine. I'll send you tickets. Don't say anything to her about who you are unless I'm right there."