Chapter 7

|| Y/n's POV ||

"IM HOME" I yell while setting my Starbucks cup down and throwing myself on my couch. I sigh into the pillow but that quickly turns into scream when someone pulls my leg.

I see Kehlani laughing her ass off while I pout at her actions. I kiss her cheek while going outside to get my girlfriend as well as Alex. "Don't be nervous baby they'll love you" I give her a reassuring smile and a peck.

"Madre and Mom, wait don't drink my Starbucks what the hell." I take the cup away from Lauren while she just smiles at me and kisses my head. "Like I was saying Mal is here and I want you guys to meet her" I tell them. When I finish what I was saying she comes through the door along with Alex by her side.

"Hi Mrs.Jauregui and Mrs.Parrish unless you both are Jauregui or Parrish I'm sorry-"

"Mallory calm down we aren't going to kill you" Kehlani cuts her off by saying that.

Mallory shakes Lauren and Kehlani's hand and of course they start asking questions."What college did you go to?" Kehlani asks. "UCLA ma'am" my girlfriend answers. "Don't call us ma'am we're not that old" Lauren laughs. After millions of questions they were finally done torturing my girlfriend.

"Can I now have my girlfriend back, thank you" I take my Starbucks and Mallory upstairs. "How Long are you staying here Mal?" I question."one weeks I believe then I go to Orlando for a game against your mom" she replies making me smile.

"I'm taking a shower so entertain yourself with whatever I have in my room" I tell her, she gives me a pout but i kiss it away. After my shower I come out of the bathroom to see Mal playing on the Wii U. She hasn't noticed me yet so I decided to take a picture of her on snap and posting it on my story with the caption "Why did I invite her over"

"Are you going to take a shower or..." I speak up which breaks out of her trance. "I was playing" she whines out, "Yeah well play later you stink." I tell her. She just rolls her eyes in response.

"You can put your clothes in that drawer it's empty" I tell her while laying in bed." Can you do it more me babe I wanna take a shower"she asks me, I nod.

I decided to wear one of her UCLA shirts and continue playing her round of Mario Kart. I hear the bathroom door open that revealed my beautiful girlfriend. "How are you so cute" she tells me, I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion "you're cuter" I tell her.

She kisses me softly but pulls away too quickly, I bring our lips together again for longer and of course we get interrupted with the door opening. "Oh shit sorry girls but dinner is ready" Lauren says, "ALSO NO SEX IN THE HOUSE" we hear Lauren yell once she is downstairs.

Mal holds my hand while walking downstairs. "Wait is that my shirt"she askswhile looking me up and down. "Yes it is and don't check me out" I respond. "I mean you are mine so I can do whatever I want baby" she murmurs while hugging me from the back and placing her head in my neck.

"You guys are cute it's disgusting" I hear a very familiar voice say. "DINNAAHHHH" I scream while jumping and wrapping my legs around her. "Hey baby Jauregui" she says while holding me up. I finally get down and say "Mal this is Dinah,Normani,Ally and Camila or Fifth Harmony if you want to be specific", "it's a pleasure to meet you guys" Mal tells them with a smile.

"Lauren did you get chicken wings?""Yes I did Mani how can I forget""Is this salmon?""Camila just eat! Let's Pray"Is all I hear at the table, Alex just seems so amused with the bickering at the table."I'm sorry Alex if we're annoying you but if you want to be apart of Y/N's life you have to get used to this" Dinah tells Alex"Oh I know, I'm already used to Y/N's bickering" Alex jokes, I sarcastically gasp.

While everyone was having small conversations Dinah and I were playing footsies like the children we are. I felt her foot make contact with my shin which actually hurt. I decided to wait till I got her back. When she finally was talking I decided to kick her back as hard as she kicked me which made her jump.

"You okay Dinah?" Ally asks"Yeah I'm okay" Dinah says while glaring at me. I smirk in response.

"What are you guys doing?" Mal whispers in my ear. "Playing foot....seis" I stopped mid sentence because of the kick she gave me. "Does it hurt baby? Don't do it if it hurts" Mal says worried."it's okay don't worry it's just a game" I say through my gritted teeth.

I make eye contact with Dinah and mouth to her "stop kicking me so hard", she smirks and mouths back "is it too hard for you" and tries to kick me but fails which leads to her hitting her knee on the table and making a loud noise.

I try to hold back my laugh while everyone looks at Dinah. "Dinah and Y/N if you guys don't stop I will separate you guys" Lauren says which makes my eyes widen. Dinah and I say we're sorry and continue eating. After dinner we clean up and all gather in the living room so we can find out what to do.

Mal on the floor while Dinah is next to her. Camila,Normani and Ally are on the couch while Lauren,Kehlani and Alex are on the other couch. "You guys want to play Smash Bros or something" I ask. Everyone screamed yes. There were 9 people meaning one had to watch because there's only an 8 player smash count. It was round 8 meaning we played 8 times throughout the night. It was only Dinah and I on the platform based on everyone else dying.

I couldn't really concentrate on the game with Mal placing her hands on my stomach and caressing it. "Babe can you not do that right now please" I whisper, I feel her breath on my neck while she leaves a trail of kisses up to my ear and whispers "Is it distracting you?" I nod a yes but she doesn't stop.

"You're going to lose Jauregui" Dinah tells me"Says the one who has one life left while I have 3" I respond"AHA SUCK IT DINAH" I finally say when I defeat her"Suck my di-" "OKAY enough time to sleep" Lauren says quickly interrupting Dinah.

I frown but say goodnight to everyone and walk up to my room while Mal trails right behind me. I enter the room and so does Mal so I close the door. I decided to check my phone to see if anything interesting happened possibly not. I felt hands trailing from my back, I know where this is going."Mallory don't even think about it"I hear a huff coming from her and the bed creak meaning she laid down.

I saw that everyone posted something about tonight on their stories so I watched them all. I laid next to Mal so we can go to sleep after a tiring day which reminded me we needed to go to the try-outs again.

I give her a goodnight kiss then nuzzle my head in Mal's neck and let out a sigh, it felt good to have her back for sometime. I felt her kiss my head while sleep took over me.