Chapter 42

|| Y/n's POV ||

It's been about two weeks that me and Danna have been officially dating. I really like her. So far things have been good. We've had simple little arguments on what to watch on Netflix but she'll give in and let me watch whatever I want.

I've been planning on seeing Alex because it's been a while. Mal still tries to contact me but I eventually blocked her.

I didn't block her on social media because I still want to see what she's up to. She's been a ghost.

Mommy 💜⚽️ is calling...

" Hi mom!!"
" Hey, how are things?"
" Pretty good and you?"
" Ok. Question."
" Answer."
" You and Danna are together now?"
" Yeah, I know you think I jumped in too fast but I actually like her."
" I'm ok with it I just wanted to know. I hear things I wanted to know the truth. Just let her know she needs to be ready to get interrogated."
" I know the drill mom. Actually, Can I come to Orlando soon? Maybe bring her with me?"
" Yeah, were holding a training camp with the National Team I'll get you two a pass."
" Ok I'll see you soon love youuuu"
" I love you too kid."

She hangs up and I see a text from Danna.

Danna 😘: Babe do you wanna go to the movie night tomorrow?

Me: Yeah but do you wanna go to Orlando ?

Danna 😘: That's if my mom allows me to

Me: Babeeee pleaseeee

Danna 😘: But why

Me: I want to see my mom

Danna 😘: What does that have to do with me??

Me: Nvm I'll go by myself... gn Danna.

Danna 😘: Babe

Danna 😘: I'm sorry

Danna 😘: Don't ignore me

Me: Danna you don't wanna go with me it's fine. I'm not ignoring you. I was just trying to get you around my mom more since you admire her so much....

Danna 😘: Wait! How am I supposed to pay for a ticket

Me: I got everything covered you just have to get permission

Danna 😘: Ok I'll ask rn

Danna 😘: My mom said yes!!!

Me: Yayayayaya 😘 start packing we leave Friday

Danna 😘: Ok love I'll get up and start packing for Friday.

I just hope Alex doesn't scare Danna away from me.

// next day at school //

Nicki was currently complaining about Danna and I leaving for Orlando tomorrow. " So how do you expect me to survive without talking to you for five hours?!"I roll my eyes walking to the locker room.

" Nicki, it's just 5 hours. You'll be fine." She drags her feet. " But you're leaving me here." I roll my eyes again. " you'll be fine. It's only for a few days and you'll be here with your crush. Make a move."

She walks away from me and Danna approached me. " Hi babe." I smile getting butterflies as she put her hands on my waist. " Hi." She kisses me quickly and I back away so no one sees us.

// Time Skip//

Danna and I just landed in Orlando and of course, Alex couldn't come get us. I see my other favorite person walking towards me. Ali fucking Krieger." Ali!" I yell running into her arms. " Hey little baby horse!" She hugs me and looks up. I notice who she's looking at as she looked up.

" Oh, Ali this is Danna, my girlfriend, Danna, this is Ali."Ali hugs her. " Nice to meet you. Alright let's go." We head out to the car and I see Ashlyn in the drivers seat. " ASHLYN! "

" Hey bean. I'd hug you but I wanna get out of here." I get in the back seat as I introduced Ashlyn to Danna.We headed to Alex's house and Danna and I knocked out in the car. I was really excited to see Alex.

We arrived at her house and I nearly jumped out the car. Her car wasn't here and I immediately pouted." Aww kiddo she's not here. We only came so you two could change and drop your bags off.

" Ashlyn says as unlocks the door.We quickly change and start heading to Orlando City Stadium. They checked us in and we headed to the locker room. I put my bag along with Danna's in Alex's spare locker.We headed out onto the field and Danna's mouth drops. " Come on." I say grabbing her hand.

We ran onto the field and I saw Alex talking. I ran and jumped on her back. Luckily, she didn't fall." What the- Y/n! Hi baby!" Alex says. I hug my mom for a long time and she looks at Danna. I let go and introduce the two. " Mom you've met Danna before but, this is my girlfriend and babe this is my mom."

Usually Alex would hug people but she shook Danna's hand I'm guessing to intimidate her. Rapinoe, Syd, and others came our way. I introduced them to Danna and she told as star struck. She kept watching Alex because she loves her.

We played around with the girls for a bit and one person I did not want to see stepped on the field with Lindsey and Rose. She walks towards me. Danna is still in shock because Carli was also coming our way." Babe close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I say intertwining our hands. She kisses my cheek as she looks at Mal. This should be fun.