Chapter 24

LAUREN POV

I tried to call Alex back but she wouldn't answer until the 10th time. "I'm taking a flight there." Alex says panicking through the phone. "You have a season to play. Y/N is going to be safe with us I promise I'm not letting her out my sight" I say reassuring. After 15 minutes of persuading it finally worked.

I walk to the back to see my wife with tears in her eyes lightly smacking Y/N."She won't wake up" she chokes out which sends panic through my body. I quickly run towards the bus driver and tell him to find the nearest hospital.

He finally finds one and pulls over to the emergency room. Dinah carries Y/N while Kehlani,Nicki and I rush behind Dinah while the rest stayed in the bus. "She needs immediate medical attention she's been drugged" I say to the nurse who quickly takes Y/N to a room. "Are we allowed to enter the room with her?" Nicki asks with tears streaming down her face. "Not yet the Doctor has to check what is in her system first." The nurse asked with no emotion.We all sit in the waiting room staring straight ahead. No one said a word.

HALF AN HOUR LATER"Family of Y/N?" The Doctor stands in the hallway. We all stand up and follow the doctor to my baby's room. I try my hardest not to cry when I enter the room. Y/N is barley awake with an IV attached to her left arm while having a breathing mask on.

"She was drugged by the so called 'club drug'. The user used more than one which will result of Y/n being sick for a period of time. She will have medication for some stomach pains. Make sure she stays hydrated and eats daily also keep her awake for a good hour so she won't slip in a coma from the toxins. If you have any questions you may contact us. Other than that she is free to go" the doctor says leaving the room.

The nurses takes out the IV and puts a bandaid over where they inserted it. Dinah easily carries her again while Y/N closes her eyes making me panic. "Baby you need to stay awake for me okay?" I tell Y/N, she just nods.

We get into the bus and head into the back not even bothering to look at Camila. "How is she?" Ally, Normani and Nadine ask worriedly. I explain everything to them making their eyes go wide. "I didn't know Camila was capable of doing this much" Ally says quietly. "Where is that little bitch anyways" Dinah growls.

"In her bunk doing I don't know" Nadine answers. I feel Y/N cuddle against my side making me turn. Y/N is with her eyes closed again making me sigh. "Y/N wake up, wanna watch a movie?" Nicki says slightly shaking her. She once again just nods. Everyone stays to watch the movie except Camila of course. I decided to call Mal to let her know what happened.

"Hello?" Mallory answers"Hey Mal I need to talk to you about something" I say shakily"What's up Lauren? Everyone okay?" She asks worriedly"Camila drugged Y/N and almost raped her. Y/N is still slightly affected by it and is going to get sick for a period of time based on Camila putting more than one pull in her drink" I say trying not to cry again. I hear a sob coming from the other end of the phone."Can you put her on the phone please" Mal chokes out."She isn't talking to anyone but I'll tell her you called.

"Thank you" is all Mal says before hanging up. I return to the back room to tell everyone we should eat.

Y/N POV

We all sat at the table or couch while everyone waited for their food. Lauren and Kehlani are sandwiching me, I wanted to sit like to Nicki who is in front of me with Dinah."Are you hungry?" She asks I nod my head no and she sighs."Can you try to eat?" She says patting my cast. I don't answer feeling sick.

Ally starts serving everyone, I tried to eat but I felt really nauseous. I see Dinah's face turn into an angrier one making me confused. I turn around and make eye contact with Camila making me remember everything.

"Don't look at her honey" Kehlani says while turning my head to face her. I start shaking uncontrollably while feeling dizzy. I feel Kehlani hugging me trying to comfort me while I hear Lauren and Dinah yell at Camila.

"Did Camila drug me?" I ask quietly"She did" Kehlani answers with the same tone."Did I cheat on Mal" I ask making me sob."You didn't baby,Camila forced you." Kehlani says. That's all I remember before passing out.